Rolling Thunder Forums

VIC107

Rednas

I'm thinking of joining Victory game 107. Does anyone need an extra team member?

Greetings Rednas 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi dear players

Unfortunately I will not play a Victory game the coming year.

Some private things will happen. Nothing dramatic or to worry about. Just I will not have the time to play seriously the game and want to avoid to dissapoint my allies. 

Wish you all a good game and maybe in the future. 

Greetings Rednas. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined 107 as Poland, filling the last open country. I'm a refugee from game 105 where I was Baltic States. I'm not a newbie as I've played recently in games 99 and 101 where I was Turkey and Transjordan, respectively. I'm #3 on the list of Best Nations as Italy in game 57.

I'm looking for allies. Elpasopete and Saint Michael are familiar to me from previous games and I've TA'd with Marklen X. If you need and are looking for a TA, drop me a line. 

23 hours ago, Panzerleader said:

I just joined 107 as Poland, filling the last open country. I'm a refugee from game 105 where I was Baltic States. I'm not a newbie as I've played recently in games 99 and 101 where I was Turkey and Transjordan, respectively. I'm #3 on the list of Best Nations as Italy in game 57.

I'm looking for allies. Elpasopete and Saint Michael are familiar to me from previous games and I've TA'd with Marklen X. If you need and are looking for a TA, drop me a line. 

line.jpg

• 1 month later...