Rolling Thunder Forums

Board Politics

RTGRuss

Folks,

I decided to delete one of the threads here on the board tonight. Things were getting a little out of hand and I could see no positive value to letting it go on.

Please take care not to get too carried away on these threads. Having some fun on the boards is one thing, taking it to the level where people are getting hurt, very irritated and/or angry over posts doesn't make these boards more enjoyable. It just results in more nastiness and/or drives folks off the boards.

Politics is part of the game and, like all politics, things can get a little heated at times. Please keep in mind, though, that SuperNova is a game and although a little heat can be interesting there is no real reason for things to go up to the next level. If your posts are generating a lot of irritation and/or anger - ease up a bit. If you are angry or having a bad day - wait a bit before posting. Keep things in game character as much as you can and avoid getting too personal.

A public board will always get a little heated from time to time as tempers flare, personalities clash, etc. That's the nature of human interaction and I don't expect us all to sit around holding hands and singing songs of peace :lol: - let's just try to keep things fairly civil around here.

Thanks much,

Russ

I don't expect us all to sit around holding hands and singing songs of peace :lol: - let's just try to keep things fairly civil around here.

Thanks much,

Russ

We would expect that. Why would you not?