Rolling Thunder Forums

January 7-14 Start-Up date

PhaseDragon

I am still starting a new empire on January 13, 2004 which is coincidentally my 39th birthday. Anyone wishing to start a new empire would enjoy a greater chance to mix it up by starting up then as I have talked to a few players who also intend to start a new empire then.

I am in no way advocating dropping your other empire(s).

I am still going to continue running my Shadowlords Of Lolth and I encourage all of you to continue to run your current empires as well.

Happy Thanksgiving All. :D

Nah, spending $50+ per month is enough for me...and that is for one Empire :D

Happy Turkey Day...not for the Turkeys though!

/Locklyn

:D it is cool if you need to, but some of us do not need to restart. I wish you and crew that do try it well and advise all to save some setup points to buy selected paths that you want for your new empire.

Happy gaming to all..

:thumbsup:

We will all be ...Watching...you :lol:

My original plan was to start with a large group to increase my chances of meeting another empire. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge that the Phoenix Arisen group has. I talked to Gary and Norm on the phone and I liked them right away. Joining their alliance was the right move for me.

My original plan was to start with a large group to increase my chances of meeting another empire. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge that the Phoenix Arisen group has. I talked to Gary and Norm on the phone and I liked them right away. Joining their alliance was the right move for me.

I'm glad that joining Phoenix Arisen is working for you. :( What I was inquiring about was whether or not you were still going to be forming a new Alliance with players starting around Jan. 7-14 and whether that new group was going to be part of the Phoenix Arisen group or not. :ranting:

An idea ---- we could say that any alternative empires started at that time are restricted from forming alliances? A free for all? :P:ranting::(:thumbsup:

Make it a 'hardcore' or 'aggressive' section of the galaxy :cheers: THAT would be sort of fun.

We'd all have to agree, of couse.

In honor of Ed and his birthday, we could call it the Mooney Cluster?

• 1 month later...