Rolling Thunder Forums

GRUDGE GAME MATCH UPs

Stonecrest

• 1 month later...

Well if you all get this worked out I would love to play in the game.

I think you should have TA's Close to each other, but not right nexted door.

Teck packs should be picked by the teams and witch play likes what.

I like the 5 player 8 country TA's best.

• 3 months later...

I like the idea of a grudge match, because after my current game I think I'll be carrying a few. But I have a suggestion. No Total Alliances.

The main consequences would be : no ceding locations and no shared battle reports. Naturally there will still be teams working together, but this will make ganging up on an isolated country more difficult, and it would encourage treachery, larceny and despicable behaviour between team members, and that's always a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Victory! code is not easily changed so if this were a condition it would be part honor system and part spot-checks by Russ using the Mk I eyeball...

Russ

A penalty could be imposed on any players who break the special rules for the game. Those who slip under the radar and make political agreements via the PAP order would lose any resources exchanged, both countries would have their moral and treasury set to 0 (if it's positive to begin with), and any ceded provinces would have it's ownership given to an adjacent country or randomly to any country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...