Rolling Thunder Forums

Galactic Senate Elections

We, the Zraaknod Brotherhood, Empire #2084, by proclamation from the offices of Honored One Krelnett of Kraan, hereby nominate for the office of Secretary of the Senate:

The delegate form The Everlasting Spawn, Empire #1728, representing Senator-Admiral Helianthos Eternus IV.

For it has done a remarkable job thus far and we feel it would be detrimental to the continued functioning of this august body to force change during this critical formation process. :oops:

Krelnett_of_Kraan Posted on Jun 26 2004, 05:47 AM

We, the Zraaknod Brotherhood, Empire #2084, by proclamation from the offices of Honored One Krelnett of Kraan, hereby nominate for the office of Secretary of the Senate:

The delegate form The Everlasting Spawn, Empire #1728, representing Senator-Admiral Helianthos Eternus IV.

As Senator Eternus has done the "Lion's Share" (no insult intended to present Senators) of work, it is an excellent motion and one we support.

"No insult taken, as Senator Eternus does indeed have the spirit of a warrior. The Hunting Sisterhood of the Gosht Kohr votes for Eternus to assume the responsibilities of Secretary of the Senate."

Here, an attendant of Sha'thar's drops a largish herd animal, recently hunted, at the Secretary-elect's feet.

"It is the tradition. You eat first."

Aww shucks...... :D

Thanks for the kind words. :D

If anyone else wants to tally votes etc down the line, let me know and I'll gladly step aside. At first it was time consuming but I'm getting a little more efficient at it :lol:

Just glad I can help and please let me know if you have any ideas to improve format etc.

:cheers: