Rolling Thunder Forums

Violation of Senatorial Space

The Colony

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiral Vaporizer XX (deceased) of the Bashkar, your 5 CVA's and one Trailblaster were blasted into bits by the Apshai as they were in Apshai space and your presence was no longer desired. We are still grievously insulted by you failure to follow Apshai customs as stated in a previous thread. And we request you pull all ships back to your homeworld or they will be hunted down and destroyed (at least until we no longer feel insulted).

Admiral Vaporizer XX (deceased) of the Bashkar, your 5 CVA's and one Trailblaster were blasted into bits by the Apshai as they were in Apshai space and your presence was no longer desired. We are still grievously insulted by you failure to follow Apshai customs as stated in a previous thread. And we request you pull all ships back to your homeworld or they will be hunted down and destroyed (at least until we no longer feel insulted).

To the HW? Should that not be to within three systems of the HW? Or has that rule not passed the GS yet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, it is three systems. But the Bashkar are a rude, obnoxious race. And no one really would like them as neighbors. The property values on any planets in systems even near their ships goes down 10% on the market, and if they should have a colony nearby, the price plunge is dramatic.

So, for everyone's peace of mind and the sanity of the Galactic Real Estate market, I am suggesting they pull back to their homeworld. Take some courses on civil behaviour and etiquette. And, just between you and me, if they put some research effort into the item called soap, it couldn't hurt. Once more civilized they would be welcome additions to the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Well, it is three systems. But the Bashkar are a rude, obnoxious race. And no one really would like them as neighbors. The property values on any planets in systems even near their ships goes down 10% on the market, and if they should have a colony nearby, the price plunge is dramatic.

So, for everyone's peace of mind and the sanity of the Galactic Real Estate market, I am suggesting they pull back to their homeworld. Take some courses on civil behaviour and etiquette. And, just between you and me, if they put some research effort into the item called soap, it couldn't hurt. Once more civilized they would be welcome additions to the neighborhood. :rolleyes:

IC, the senate rules do not apply to rude stinky races. Who decides who is rude and stinky though?

Wait a second -

Norm - don't you run buth the Bashkar and the Colony?

Are you attempting to drag the Galactic Senate into a territorial dispute between two of your own empires? :lol:

Why? (Oh - I can imagine why -- /sigh....getting OLD guys :rolleyes: )

Gary - where do you get your presumption that the Senate is refusing to enforce its rules on anyone?

Feel free to propose a grievance. The Senate cannot take action until proper procedure is followed.

I doubt it.

1) Norm Fraley has been running the Bashkar since January (how many PMs and emails do you want to see from you on that?)

2) Norm Fraley owned the Colony - transferred it to MMB - who transferred it back to Norm Fraley very recently (I've got the REA to prove that one)

Yeah - I'm just pulling this stuff out of thin air :lol:

Nice try.

:lol:

Well I'm basing my info what YOU guys tell me and from REAs

So its the other way around....

Or not...

I don't really care! :lol:

I called the Colony 'MMB' the other day and you were like 'who is that?"

We exchanged about 20 emails the week you guys allegedly transferred it back.

The last REA I have for the Colony says: Norm Fraley

/shrug

Look - either way.....

I'm certain you and Norm don't need the Galactic Senate in resolving a border dispute between two PA empires. Don't you guys have a formal process to resolve differences between members? :rolleyes:

What are you guys trying to accomplish here?

:lol:

Well I'm basing my info what YOU guys tell me and from REAs

So its the other way around....

Or not...

I don't really care!  :lol:

I called the Colony 'MMB' the other day and you were like 'who is that?"

We exchanged about 20 emails the week you guys allegedly transferred it back.

The last REA I have for the Colony says:  Norm Fraley

/shrug

Look - either way.....

I'm certain you and Norm don't need the Galactic Senate in resolving a border dispute between two PA empires.  Don't you guys have a formal process to resolve differences between members?  :rolleyes:

What are you guys trying to accomplish here?

MMB is the Pirate.

Martin is the Colony.

Though he has not told me this, it is apparent he is roleplaying the positions. One pirate, one GS. Therefore when you address the Colony leader as MMB, he will deny it. Mad Martin B, and Martin B.

Even after all the rum, I figured that out

:cheers::ph34r:

:unsure:

Gary - where do you get your presumption that the Senate is refusing to enforce its rules on anyone?

Gill Bates, is the Emperor, Gary is just a board name. Speak to me or not at all. I can not believe you asked that question. DO you read my messages or just automatically, denounce them?

Senate has done nothing about

AKO the pirate.

WKE and the three system rule.

Those two in the last week.