Rolling Thunder Forums

First turn submitted!!

Prospective

Yes, I learn something new each time I log in to the board.

Hoping to begin carving out my piece of the PI like Prospective.

Its hard focusing on just the things I need to learn for the first turn and start structuring the empire for the long term when questions pop in about thing that won't happen till later. But here are a few questions that are nagging me:

1) I've read recommendations about refueling fleets. If I stock pile the skimmed fuel on my HW is there a chance of it blowing up?

2) Using SRP I hear you can get to level three, but If I get to level 3 in Nuke drives and that opens level one of fusion drives can I SRP up to level 3 in that too?

3) Do spaceships target more than one ship each compbat round? So if I have a large ship with many weapons will I fry multiple smaller ships?

Anyone have a major blunder I can avoid. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Welcome Virmilyn,

1) Never heard of fuel blowing up, at leassst not yet.

2) You can get to level 4, (good) via purchasssing

3) Dependsss on what you have on your ssship.

Watch your ssship desssign, like make sssure you put a jump drive on if you want the ssship to be able to warp. :thumbsup:

CTO, Sssarasss

Fellas-

I spent a good portion of this last weekend sitting around with a couple of old timers who've been around since turn one....

I think I speak for many others when I say that my perspective on this game is still constantly changing :P which makes this game so damn addictive and mentally engaging. :thumbsup:

I think its really cool that you new guys are trading ideas and that others in the community are willing to help you out.

This game is going to get bigger....so don't expect to be on the fringes for TOO much longer :(

Maybe in a few short years, my rusty pathfinder will meet yours :P

Welcome Virmilyn,

1) Never heard of fuel blowing up, at leassst not yet.

2) You can get to level 4, (good) via purchasssing

3) Dependsss on what you have on your ssship.

Watch your ssship desssign, like make sssure you put a jump drive on if you want the ssship to be able to warp. :)

CTO, Sssarasss

Once you build the higher level fuel refinerys, there's some blurb saying there's a slight risk of catastrophic disaster, or some such thing.

But as secret agents and the other nasties aren't activated yet (or are they?), then this shouldn't be a problem. Anyone lost a fission reactor yet?

But as secret agents and the other nasties aren't activated yet (or are they?

You just keep on thinking they aren't working. Ever wonder why you order twice as much from the HBOB as you need????? :alien::):cheers: