Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so worried about England, Germany, France or Italy? :D Why not worry about Canada, Denmark, Algeria or Northern Russia? :cheers:

:unsure: So what position am I? :unsure:

Yeah why would I worry about Germany and Italy? THEY ARE MY NEIGHBOURS! Look at your map please. It should be on your wall. :D

And I do not know how to get into contact with them as they choose not to identify themselves. Maybe the play PBM and not PBEM.

I am soooo very sorry but I will not add you to the list of players. I really doubt if you do play in game 74. Please identify yourself. :alien:

Sorry Chico,

I was considering something really creative but decided easily recognizable would server me better. The last couple games I played in I felt that previous games effected relationships to much so am doing a cleansweep when I start a new game from now on.

General Errhamani

No prob at all.

I allways try to stay friendly to my enemies. After all they make sure I have a great time playing this game.

My worst PBM enemies even became my best friends. Amazing what a few beers and a face-to-face meeting can do. :D:cheers::D

Turkey has won the race...

Through email he formally declared war on me!

It seems that he feels save with the 'friends' he has in the west. He has joined the block of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Yugoslavia...

Frank

Syria74

SPAM ALERT! :D

I, the leader of Austria, am NOT ALLIED with Turkey! I like the real Kesselring, I might even like the Kesselring who plays Vic! but I do not have an alliance, TA, NAP or even some sort of agreement with Turkey.

I don't even know two of my most important neighbours... :D

Please let me know where you got this information. Could it have been a hoax??

I think this needs a little explanation... :D

Austria is correct. I haven't had any contact with him or Hungary or Czechoslovakia for that matter nor did I plan on that in the near future. Neither did I imply to Syria that I had.

It seems to me that Syria assumed I was TA-ing with them when I told him I was no longer interested in further cooperation with him. An assumption can be made based on this information, unfortunately for all those involved he made the wrong one....

Before I will say anymore about this I think I want talk to Syria first.

Kesselring.

Turkey has won the race...

Through email he formally declared war on me!

It seems that he feels save with the 'friends' he has in the west. He has joined the block of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Yugoslavia...

Frank

Syria74

:lol:

zhat is great, I just luv it. Maybe Turkey can send me an email as vell? Many negotiations are ongoing vith nothing decided yet but one thing is for sure....

I have not had a discussion vith Turkey yet...

Lots of nervous players as I see it. Including zhe Doc...

:lol:

Yhoo VagueLeader, [leader of what]

"crossdressing"?, this from a guy or girl with a sheet over his head...please!

imagine more a pirate as dapper as Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Caribbean, but more evil and with a katana not a rust-barnnicle encrusted saber...oh and the ability of a shogun using it. I agree with everyone you are too scared to admit to who you are...do you know who you are? :beer: Ninjapirate

nah most are not scared....

those hotmail accounts serve a purpose...

I mean if you loose every game you play in then I can understand that you want to change your real identity from game to game....

I mean who wants to post on the forums here with the tag above his head "LOOK HERE AN EASY TARGET TO KILL" so therefore ... all is kept silent and the increase of hotmail accounts can be explained

:drunk:

nah most are not scared....

those hotmail accounts serve a purpose...

I mean if you loose every game you play in then I can understand that you want to change your real identity from game to game....

I mean who wants to post on the forums here with the tag above his head "LOOK HERE AN EASY TARGET TO KILL"  so therefore ... all is kept silent and the increase of hotmail accounts can be explained

:thumbsup:

Boy I am sure glad I didn't go with one of them stupid hotmail accounts. The nerve of some people wanting to play a new game when they start a new game.

:ranting:

General Errhamani

moroc_vic74@YAHOO.COM