Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Here another PBM expres player from long ago.... :alien2:

I played warriors and wizards when PBM was actually going through the mail...you know that paper stuff... :lol:

Heavy B

When you wait by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies floating by...

Sun Tsu

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have been zhe first submitting my 60 orders but still no results....

Grrrr......

The agony....

Just wait until your turn contains battles.... :cheers: It will *really* be hard to wait then! :lol:

Kevin

I guess you used the other 21 orders, to sue (beg) for peace, with countries not on the map yet....

Laugh it up Yank, you're one of the 39! :cheers:

BTW, I used the other 21 orders to get, Mexico, Central America and South America to join the Baltics. :thumbsup::blink::P:cheers:

Halvdan the Swarty of Norway thinks it's been awfully quite out there. I've been building the ships of viking lore but it's not going well. :P Only 40 ship points and three ships. It will be hard to sack the British and French with three small ships . perhaps we could discover American without falling of the edge of the world? :D

Ok im a computer wiz and i cant beleeeeve it, i have only just discovered this message board.

I played with PBME many many moons ago and on my return to game 73 i got my ass royaly whupped as Norway.

Anyway back for more action as..... dat dat daaahhhh...... TUNISIA :D

So allies required please and i now wish to declare war on THE USofA.... Why????

Because its miles away and they cant pick on little ol me :P

Bye for now - Paul auev20@dsl.pipex.com

I played with PBME many many moons ago and on my return to game 73 i got my ass royaly whupped as Norway.

So allies required please and i now wish to declare war on THE USofA.... Why????

Because its miles away and they cant pick on little ol me :D

Hmmmm....

Norway seems to do zhat to a lot of people...

Und just because zhere is water in between doesn't make you out of reach... We here in central Europe are in desperate need for some breathing room... Und Africa is looking mighty interesting...

Doesn't it...?

And you are????? :P

Someone not very important.... :angry: done it again made another enemy, ah well speaking as myself and not as a representitive of any alliance in north africa whatsoever and in no way associated with any such alliance however big even if it does represent the whole of North Africa....

Im a quaking in ma sandles

Pssst, did anyone recognise me in my helmet :thumbsup:

PS just found out who you are, watch out for my B52s, i stole them from the USA :D