Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Stealing from the USA..... :angry:

Declaring war on the USA, because we are far away..... :D

I didn't get the nickname DezertCamel for playing in the artic.... :P

Don't worry, we've crossed the line of death before in libya, Carriers are a wonderful way to see the world...... :ph34r:

Looking forward to meeting the vaunted Tunisian Navy??? :blink:

P.S. Be careful for what you wish for it might come true...... :cheers:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

U.S.A.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then I'll delcare war on USA

We here at the peoples republic of Central Russia :D

do hereby warn, threaten, promise dire consequences if any USA carriers appear on out borders.

You will need those camels to drag the carriers overland

Gulliblepratt

Central Russia

A HA - The mighty USA comes out from under its Rock and i see we have friends in the more mighty Soviet Union.

Be careful USA, while you are heading my way with this fishing patrol you call a fleet we may well be on our way to you :D

All those riches, all those women...... errr on second thoughts you can keep the women just give me your oil.... unless Greta Garbo is available, or Heddy Lamar....

Jane Russel maybe..... oh go on then we will take your women as well, My Minister for Camels tells me they will make a great substitute.

:P

PS if Libya is reading this can you contact me, we need to talk, i have sent you an email but as of yet no response, I know the camel post is slow ( Thats why im shipping the women over from the USA ) but we REALY need to talk.

Got my turn results.

:(

I seemed to have gotten a few things mixed up, though...

I see that doing many MCR orders can be quite complicated, and confusing. Especially with all these Arabic names for the cities/provinces (some are nearly the same as others).

:beer:

There's a food shipment that got lost heading east (I think it went north), and a CP shipment that got lost... Somewhere in the great wastes of the Arabian Desert...

I need a new logistics minister...

Well i did have 1 AIC then i decided to split it up and now I have 12.... I think when my turn arrived i will have a problem. :(

Can anyone tell me if it was a good idea to make an enemy of the USA.... Maybe if i am nice to him and send him a bucket and spade as a gesture of good will he will become my best bud :beer:

Anyway things are looking good.... however maybe its just me but when people post on this board i sometimes have no idea what nation they play.... could people possibly sign there nation when posting so that mortal arabic speaking tunisians can insult the correct nations and not make enemies of such might powers as the USA..... Please :(

On the same subject what nation is Krysia's Krusader?..... Ah silly me, just read the whole message again.... Saudi Arabia.... Any chance of some oil, or and email address so we can chat about starving the capitalist west of oil and making the USA beg for supplies...... Oh S*%T done it again..... sorry USA :cheers:

Fear not Tunisia,

I will glady send you all the oil my tanks will need. As far as splitting up you aic, sometimes it is helpful, especially if you are attacked by more then one country. :(

I think I used Chambi... If we Americans, pronounce it right. Worked out real well :blink:

By the way if a suit case arrives at your headquarters, it is only a Christmas present from the women at los alamos. :cheers:

Be my guest and open it before christmas, we can all use a new glowing star...... :(

Looking forward to sunsets on the beaches of Tunis...... :cheers:

DezertCamel :thumbsup:

P.S. I think I found your admiral :beer: of your rubber duck fishing fleet off the coast of south america. I guess he was a little too drunk to steer straight. Either that, or he is trying to undermine the baltic alliance in the south. Probably looking for a good supply of cheap rubber...... :robot:

Either that, or he is trying to undermine the baltic alliance in the south.

The Baltic alliance is strong!!! :( Now where in Cuba did I put those missiles, hmmmm??? :(

Well, if Tunisia is trying to break the southern baltic alliance, I'll just have to declare war on him! Oh wait, I already did! :beer::cheers:

So the Baltic Alliance Wants my Sand eh! Well i want there fish, the smell will blend in with the American women i will ship over once i have taken over the USA :(

I see that doing many MCR orders can be quite complicated, and confusing. Especially with all these Arabic names for the cities/provinces (some are nearly the same as others).

I need a new logistics minister...

zhe Doc plays Saudi in Vic72 und guess vhat.... zhese are zhe minor problems... start building your rail cap from east to west und to zhe north.... by turn 12 you vill desperately need it....