Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

Ok then I'll delcare war on USA

We here at the peoples republic of Central Russia  :robot:

do hereby warn, threaten, promise dire consequences if any USA carriers appear on out borders.

You will need those camels to drag the carriers overland

Gulliblepratt

Central Russia

Did you forget the black sea?? :(

Plus I think I will build a channel through china, so i can attack you from the east as well :cheers:

The chinese having nothing else better to do the make new rivers and lakes... :beer:

DezertCamel :(

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who plays China BTW?

China, Japan, India, Austrailia, southern Africa, etc. are all allies of the Baltic States. They have joined us and the remainder of the Americas in our liberation of the world, and to establish a new world capital at Riga!! :(:beer::(

Did you forget the black sea??

What are you coming to visit? :(

Lets see

LST turn 35, lets say 3 turns to build

10 turns to come across the atlantic

another 10 to reach the black sea

I will be ready to thwart your mighty move about turn 58

Better start building those CHAB's and CLAB's now hadd'nt I

Gulliblepratt

Central Russia

You know I won't be able to sleep tonight don't you?

Well i have been doing some research in the anchient Tunisian archives and found an old manuscript. It says that all lands of the USA belong to Tunisia.

When the French and British diplomats stopped over in a hotel during the 19th Century they found they could not pay the bill (something to do with a belly dancer :( ) anyway the only thing they had of value was the deeds to several American states so they signed them over to the Tunisian government as payment.

Now the USA could save itself a lot of trouble and just hand over the deeds. :(

Lets see

LST turn 35, lets say 3 turns to build

try LSM's in turn 11. :(

besides why would anyone build LST's in turn 35 if you can build AKA's in turn 30, that have greater capacity and are faster?

same goes for british tech, why build LST's in turn 42 when ya can build apa's in turn 38?

the only possible reason is if you are very very badly pressed in shippoints, but otherwise the LST is already completely obsolete by the time it comes available.

So much guesswork, by everybody..... :cheers:

I did not know that you all were worried about little ol USA..... :huh:

Plus I never said I would invade, just stop by with a carrier group, to drop humanitarian aid to cetral russia. we all know how cold it gets there in winter. :taz:

And according to tunisian calulations a carrier group can be there in 4 turns, actually a lttle less but I am not saying...... :cheers:

Plus I will probably wait till I have airfields in tunisa anyway, this way Airdrops are far more fun, seeing I could drop just 4 proviences south of moscow.... :oops:

But now, why would i go and tell you all my plans...... :o

PS. Since the baltic empire, has not claimed them yet. I hereby claim the next three states to be added to the Great U.S.A.

51st State, the Artic northpole, the state animal being the polarbear :cheers:

52nd State, Antarctica, the state animal being the penguin :thumbsup:

53rd State, The moon, since we all know I get there first, state food cheese to go with beer :cheers:

More states to be added soon :drunk:

PSS. Tunisia, the paper was signed when the reps were drunk and being that I kicked them out of my country anyway. :oops: I guess you will have to come and take the land yourself....... <_<

We'll be waiting :)

DezertCamel :robot:

Ok.... and i am only being hypothetical here here.... :) but how would and when would little old Tunisia and the Great North African Alliance along with the Soviet Block and The Baltic States Empire invade the USA

What would be the fastests way of doing it?

What forces would be required?

How would it be done?

Hypothetically speaking of course?

First, we have no need to invade the USA, we'll let Mexico, Central America, the Carribean and South America just drive their tanks up through Texas and California. (actually, most Americans would be happy to see California go...)

And as to the invasion, I think the US will probably just load up those Queen Mary's with troops and then transfer the marines to the amphib units he builds in Europe (or xTunis) at a port that an ally gave him. (assuming he can find an ally)

We of course have nothing personal against the US, as stated earlier, we declared war on EVERYBODY!

psst, CR, I'm right next door, try turn 3!!!! :)

...by vich time Europe will already be a bunch of smoking bomb craters....

USA here,

We are pleased to announce we have developed, The worlds first smokeless Bomb....... :taz:

Are you tired of destroying your neighbors and their allies, easy as it is..... <_<

But then having to drive thru all the smoke and debries. Smoke getting in your eyes and making your eyes water..... :thumbsup:

It makes it very hard to drive a tank at 55mph, if you can not see straight. :oops:

The world famous Ronco which brought you the smokeless ashtray, now brings you the smokeless bomb..... :drunk:

It can be yours for only 1 billion dollars, or a small portion of you real-estate holdings, preferbly with a port for my transport group to bring you the new weapon. :)

Laugh now, but wait till your enemies decide to get it first, then who will be laughing then.... :o

Order now supplies are limited and please allow 11 to 20 turns for delivery... Unless you provide an airport I can land at, then 2 to 3 turns for rush delivery.

And if you act now, and say give me half the land you own, including multiple ports we will include our other new invention the nuclear smokeless bomb akay known as MR. Hydrogen Bomb :cheers:

Just remember that first comefisrt served, be the first kid on your block with the best toys... :oops:

So act now, operators are standing by....... :robot:

Sorry no checks, just plain cash

DezertCamel :huh:

Owner of ronco ltd,