Rolling Thunder Forums

All I want for Christmas...

octagon999

Since Santa came early with SRPs, I was thinking of something different for this Christmas...

How about revealing some aspect of the game that it doesn't appear players have caught on to yet. Something that we will all slap our foreheads and be surprised. Or something that makes us go, "WOW".

That to me would be a great Christmas present two years plus into the game.

Like what to do with over two million tons of coal? Heck, if we could just convert it to 200 tons of gemstones (diamonds) we'd consider it well worth the price to be rid of the stuff!

Like what to do with over two million tons of coal? Heck, if we could just convert it to 200 tons of gemstones (diamonds) we'd consider it well worth the price to be rid of the stuff!

Maybe you could get Pete to convert it to raw resources. :lol:

Besides as a peace-loving race, what do you need that many gemstones for? I havent seen jewelry in the game yet. (And don't tell me they're luxury goods.)

and what about Fibers??? I'm one of those that maxed out my mines on the HW from day one and then didn't think much about my HW mines after that. Now keep in mind Fibers were (and still is) the highest yield on my HW. Sooooo, I finally examined my turn more closely and finally shut down those fiber mills a few months ago. Anybody know what to do with several million tons of Fibers? (besides build a few colonial settlers, you know, the ones nobody wants to build, or at least admit to building.....) ?????? :P:cheers:

Fibers are used to make textiles and textiles are used to make some of those kewl NBC ground

units. something to think about for those really crazed races out there willing to employ every

weapon known to the galaxy including the dreaded bio chemical and nuclear on the battlefield.

and what about Fibers??? I'm one of those that maxed out my mines on the HW from day one and then didn't think much about my HW mines after that. Now keep in mind Fibers were (and still is) the highest yield on my HW. Sooooo, I finally examined my turn more closely and finally shut down those fiber mills a few months ago. Anybody know what to do with several million tons of Fibers? (besides build a few colonial settlers, you know, the ones nobody wants to build, or at least admit to building.....) ?????? :P:cheers:

Isn't hemp a fiber?

Well, then???

Use em for door mats. Lots and lots of door mats. And, uh, rope.