Rolling Thunder Forums

Fortunately coming from Mars, I can just land on you.  Please ignore the lights in the night sky,  It won't be my saucers arriving, trust me.  Hope you like meteor showers, after all, you were complaining about it being too quiet around your locale.

462_leonids_main.jpg

image.thumb.png.b21f617947a404f288f6d15383cf0190.png

Proudly sailing the Med, filled with sheep, until one of those Martian meteors/saucers cut her down from above (or maybe it was a horde of subs from below, but always blame the other person).

Beautiful ship 😍

Last report we received was that they developed engine trouble and couldn’t make top speed. Luckily there wasn’t a mass loss of 🐑 lives. The ship was Empty and running on fumes 😁

Well now.jpg

And now, to destroy Saint Michael land......  hmmmmm,  it doesn't quite look right

Map?  MAP!!  I DON'T NEED NO STINKING MAP!!!!!!!

temple.jpg

index.jpg.94c62e9c41c8352a163e9b593d15e017.jpgYes, you are just a little off🤦‍♂️Maybe this will help🙋‍♂️

I hear the buzzing of flies

gb.jpg

Fighter.jpg

Ok Saint Michael, I have arrived and I see you..  somewhere...   Are you wearing white?  Very clever, but not clever enough..   You can run, You can hide..  but I will find you out there, not very many hiding places.  And then Earth will no longer block my view of Venus.

ice.jpg

Looks like you are getting warmer :thumbsup:ice1.jpg.bd27af2a9e028acb1506bc9d9ae516a2.jpg

While martians try to engage polar bears, down south the Sheep are quiet. Massive demonstration of animal activist are expected when more 🐑 will die.

I will always stand for the rights of animals, especially tasty ones. :) I am a life long member of the real PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals 

Bring on the chef... er, um... animal activists :cheers:

20 hours ago, Falco said:

While martians try to engage polar bears, down south the Sheep are quiet. Massive demonstration of animal activist are expected when more 🐑 will die.

We sheep who are about to die Salute you! oh wait! I think its going to be the other way around! Muabaaaaaahhahahaha.  :)

Ok, I am up here looking around on the cold hard white stuff, and something big with large teeth, large claws and white fur tried to eat me.  If this is Saint Michael Land he can keep it.  Now, someone said something about warmer and sheep to eat?   Sounds better than where I am.  I am now going to look somewhere warmer that might have some sheep to roast.

Go South, as far as you can. Take a left, and when you find land, you'll find lots of Sheep. One of the Sheep capitals is Casablanca, send some meteors there and you'll have plenty of roasted Sheep to eat......