Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Myself being the great leader of Tunisia know your type Pharoh, your a worm and as such I DW on you now.

Alright,

contacted you by email Ron.

Also seek contact with other nations like Canada, Usa, Great Brittain, Norway etc.

Mourngrym.

-Iceland :thumbsup:

Myself being the great leader of Tunisia know your type Pharoh, your a worm and as such I DW on you now.

Since you have claimed several times to be playing a country that you are not, I think I will wait before doing saying or doing anything rash. However, if you really are Tunisia, this could be fun. I am not getting my hopes up, however, as the real Tunisia will probably contact me shortly to set the record straight, unless of course they think they can fill the shoes of General S. Squarepants.

Since you have claimed several times to be playing a country that you are not, I think I will wait before doing saying or doing anything rash

Smart move Pharoah. Spongebob has no credibility whatsoever on this forum. :thumbsup:

Hey Khazi keep ya beek owt :drunk: you are ment to be my mate. It looks like I will have to DW on you also :thumbsup:

Very odd that nobody seems to be checking in on this game. I have seen several players viewing the posts and going away.  :o Perhaps the sponge scared them all away!

Speaking of Spongy. The Tunisian player has not defended his good name after Spongy claimed his country. Perhaps he is happy with us thinking he is SBSP. (Or dare we believe spongy is telling the truth?) Either way, if no one else claims it soon, I will move to ex-sponge the owner.

Oh very funny Pharto, I guess being ass ol'd as you a play on words is the only sence of humour you can munster.

The Headmaster says 3/10 Must try harder....... Maaaaaaaaghhhhh!! Maaaaaaaaaaghhhh!!! :o

As for your country it shall be soaked up :alien:

Hmm,

are there so many secret pre game alliances then?

No one leading the nations of Europe?

As said, hope to see some contact with:

-Canada.

-Usa

-Great Brittain.

Well, all the neighbors near Iceland.

Mourngrym of Iceland :o

I aint going anywhere near you now i know that :o I have no idea where your gonna shove me.

Your not roman your egyptian so whats that gotta do with it :alien: