Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well where would a fool named "Bob" ( Spongebob) live? I voted for Italy although he could be British.

What does the rest of the world think? :)

Patton

Some of us think that the world of spongebob is in never neverland. He talks alot of hot air and is great at dying (R.I.P.)

I would look elsewhere other than Italy, somewhere more exposed, that is why he will not tell, he would just add another R.I.P.

Keep Smiling

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I never expose :) I always wear my squarepants. I could be surounded by many enemies and If I was who could I be.

Could be one of these is home to squarepants????

I was actually wondering if it was the rest of the group that you usually run around with. I saw you all alone over there in the U.S. and the first thing that crossed my mind is where is Justin............. :D

Also privacy: Switzerland,Trans-Jordan,Libya,Tunisia,Morocco,Saudi arabia

The Persian Draft is in full swing.................anyone 17-35 required to join............. :laugh:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Beware the one from Poland as he will pretend to be your friend while sleeping in your Dog Basket

Some more information for you..... The world is FLAT!!!

Some more information for you..... 2 People know who I realy am, they have been sworn to secrecy till T12. The 1st has always known the 2nd worked it out from all the clues through all the forums.

I make a deal with you, if you can find out who I realy am and send me an email to the correct email address I promise to reveal it publicly asap. However you must quote the reasons and the clue.