Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Errrrm :woohoo: No, I was just saying he gonna sort you out :woohoo:

We are not mates, never have been, never will be, the fact that he looks like a starfish has nothing to do with it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predator,

Well if you look real hard you can see your answer.

My dear friend from #78 - let me know which fine country you were put in to lead! I guess here the odds are much better for you than in 78 so why don´t you reveal yourself and let us have a talk?

You may have me outgunned in 78 with your 7 team coalition but not as much as you may think. Shortly you will be in for a hell of a fight I can promise you that. As for this game if you are playing UAE I don't think we will ever run across each other as I am not in the Middle East or Africa. Good luck in the Middle East with Spongebob........

Portugal checking in.

Now where is that Pointman??? Checking in under a different name perhaps? Say Italy??

I have it from some good sources that i am NOT the Pointman.

You may have me outgunned in 78 with your 7 team coalition but not as much as you may think. Shortly you will be in for a hell of a fight I can promise you that.

LOL

I think it is safe to conclude that even Vic is too small for an ego like Predator's!

:woohoo:

You may have me outgunned in 78 with your 7 team coalition but not as much as you may think. Shortly you will be in for a hell of a fight I can promise you that.

Predator my little pet there is no seven team coalition and there will never be. All this is only a nightmare in the brains of our enemies. The alliance relations in central Europe are not so simple like in the Middle East and northern Africa. But you can be sure in this game I will keep it simple. Just for you.... :woohoo:

To the Sponge: I know your plans and I am already prepared. :woohoo:

The Monk

But you can be sure in this game I will keep it simple. Just for you.... :woohoo:

To the Sponge: I know your plans and I am already prepared. :woohoo:

The Monk

Ahhh come on Monk, let us in on your secret mission!

I think it is safe to conclude that even Vic is too small for an ego like Predator's!

Perhaps but I do try to fit it in within the parameters of the game.

Pointman-I did not expect to see your former coalition so spread out- I will prepare a welcoming committee for the Royal Mounties on the shores of Portugal.

Aaah al those threats and false promises. I can allready smell the coming war.

But now let's discuss politics. My staff informs me we cannot declare war for some weeks. So we need to find something else to do. While most countries allready entered diplomatic talks with Germany about a lasting peace some countries are silent. Deadly silent. I can only assume some people still cannot forgive Germany for it's violent past.

Austria, still upset about the 'Anschuss'?

Czechoslovakia, still angry about the Sudetenland and following annexation?

Poland, this 'Fall Weiss' thing is almost 70 years ago.

Germany has no need for war, death and destruction. Please contact me so we can work on improving our relations.

Best regards,

Erich von Manstein

Same to you Wolf or did I miss the post where you told us the country you play? :woohoo:

Oh boy....

If this is any indication for the rest of your abilities.....

Do you hear the whimpering German general Sponge? It is a pity that we do notcommand Denmark and Austria this time. :woohoo:

Whimpering? whimpering? Was zum Teufel do you mean. Moment bitte, Ich brauch ein Wörterbuch. AHAAAA I understand. Now this is not nice Herr Monkey. Accusing me of crying nicht? Listen! All I do as a german gentleman warrior is making friends, making deals, building alliances, forging das Großdeutsches Reich. Old Bismarck was very good at this. But I see you do not appreciate the art of diplomacy. I gues you prefer mindless war. I must also assume you have not read Sun Tzu then. Hmm well we will surely include monkey country in our next Kriegspiel. No doubt our Panzertruppen will make short work of you. Problem is offcourse that nobody knows where to find you Dark Monk. Still hiding what country you command? Tss tss tss not exactly fair nicht?

Ps mein Rank ist Feldmarschall!

Dear brother General Manstein

Trottel? Now you are just lieutenant general (German: Generalleutnant). I will call you "Feldmarschall" if Germany will survive until the 1st. of July 1942 and you have conquered xSevastopol. :woohoo:

By the way, I read Sun Tzu, which translation do you prefer? I also read Machiavelli's works and I learned a lot. Maybe you should read the forum then you will know who I am and which country I command. :P

If you like the peace so much then it will be a pleasure to accept your surrender to the dark forces. (Be calm predator, I know you do not like them.) I am sure I will find someone who is located next to you and who will take over the control of Offenbach, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Alsfeld, Munich and Lubben. The remaining province you may keep and play peaceful negotiation with them. :woohoo:

Your dark monk.... most beloved enemy of the Sponge

Spongy: I think I found a new friend…… :woohoo:

My dear Dark Monk,

I see my you do know your history. Sevastopol was a nice moment indeed. And since you also mention the great Machiavelli I apologise for the rough words I used. But well, it's purpose was to get you to react so I guess I succeeded nicht? Now let's turn our attention to the business at hand.

Let's get together soon and have some beers/Schnaps/tea. I'm sure we have a lot to talk about. Maybe you can even tell me what it is with this Sponge Karakter und der Predator.

Und please just tell me what country you command. I have much more important thing to do than read allll those forum messages. Maybe even look at these futuristik movies from this american. What's his name? Georg Lukas? Sounds a bit german to me.

Auf wiedersehen,

Erich von Manstein

xBerlin bleibt Deutsch! :woohoo:

Dear brother General Manstein

Trottel? Now you are just lieutenant general (German: Generalleutnant). I will call you "Feldmarschall" if Germany will survive until the 1st. of July 1942 and you have conquered xSevastopol. :P

By the way, I read Sun Tzu, which translation do you prefer? I also read Machiavelli's works and I learned a lot. Maybe you should read the forum then you will know who I am and which country I command. :P

If you like the peace so much then it will be a pleasure to accept your surrender to the dark forces. (Be calm predator, I know you do not like them.) I am sure I will find someone who is located next to you and who will take over the control of Offenbach, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Alsfeld, Munich and Lubben. The remaining province you may keep and play peaceful negotiation with them. :woohoo:

Your dark monk.... most beloved enemy of the Sponge

Spongy: I think I found a new friend…… :woohoo: