Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 80

DrFreud

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes-I see it is finally time to dine on my next prey. I see all my old enemies from 72 are accounted for except for the pointman-maybe he's bringing up the rear this time eh? We shall see if our dear Dr. can beat my score in Sweden or should I call you the Big Bad Wolf now? Maybe I should go over to my e-mail now and see where my Empire begins................ :cheers:

Well what do you know? I was away for the weekend, Playing Kriegspiele selbstverständlich. And when I got back there was this mail deliverd to my by my assistant. Seems the war is about to start nicht? Wunderbar! Finally we get some action.

And what is even more pleasing to my old soldiers heart is the fact that I get to play my beloved country. Once more my leadership will lead my people to it's destiny.

I am looking forward to meeting you all during diplomatic negotiations or on the battlefield.

Signing in als Deutschland!

You know I once signed in without giving my country

I was told Sh*t, or get off the pot. and other less complementry comments

Dark monk,USpointman, Grimor

Do you think I was treated fairly? :cheers:

LOL I hope you did not loose any sleep over it...

Interesting, it's becoming clear which problems need to be solved in the short and medium term....

Too bad Trans Jordan is such a long way away, my sight is being obscured by a guy with a lot, and I mean a LOT of hair in his face....

You know I once signed in without giving my country

I was told Sh*t, or get off the pot. and other less complementry comments

Dark monk,USpointman, Grimor

Do you think I was treated fairly? :cheers:

My young padawan, the answers on all your questions are written in the forum. Read it completely and you will find them. But do not blame me, if you do not like these answers....... :cheers:

The Monk

It looks like the diplomatic email is very efficient yes? I have received interesting proposals from several countries. I will answer you all in a personal message as soon as possible. But first I have to discuss those proposals with my Axis friends. So please be patient everybody.

Herr Dark Monk, you wrote earlier that you chose Denmark. But I am not sure this is correct. Can you please clarify which great nation you rule? If you are the ruler of Denmark we surely need to have a talk. Please contact the german ambassador in your country so we can arrange a meeting.

It looks like the diplomatic email is very efficient yes? I have received interesting proposals from several countries. I will answer you all in a personal message as soon as possible. But first I have to discuss those proposals with my Axis friends. So please be patient everybody.

Herr Dark Monk, you wrote earlier that you chose Denmark. But I am not sure this is correct. Can you please clarify which great nation you rule? If you are the ruler of Denmark we surely need to have a talk. Please contact the german ambassador in your country so we can arrange a meeting.

I am not Denmark otherwise the Sponge would immediately die by heart attack. :cheers:

The Monk

Hey Predator!

My dear friend from #78 - let me know which fine country you were put in to lead!

I guess here the odds are much better for you than in 78 so why don´t you reveal yourself

and let us have a talk?

Best regards!

HP

My dear friend from #78 - let me know which fine country you were put in to lead! I guess here the odds are much better for you than in 78 so why don´t you reveal yourself and let us have a talk?

You may have me outgunned in 78 with your 7 team coalition but not as much as you may think. Shortly you will be in for a hell of a fight I can promise you that. As for this game if you are playing UAE I don't think we will ever run across each other as I am not in the Middle East or Africa. Good luck in the Middle East with Spongebob........

Portugal checking in.

Now where is that Pointman??? Checking in under a different name perhaps? Say Italy??

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Ok this is how its gonna go.... Im extremley disapointed to find that no one wants to fight the sponge and there are so many hidden agendas.... I guess your all scared of the sponge.

FEAR THE SPONGE

As you all know I decided to tell the world where I am early on in this game to prove I dont fear anyone so lets cut to the chase. Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia you all have a golden oportunity here to kill the sponge.

Will you all join forces and take me apart or will some of you or all of you join with me in a world of chaos and mayhem taking on all those who stand against us.

The choice is stark and clear. Come T3 your either with me or against me and its gonna be a baptism of fire for all concerned. Can any of you run the risk of being defeated by the Sponge. Join me and you honour is preserved.

Pssssst.... Monk.... Shhhhhsssh..... I only got you to join with me so I could DOUBLE CROSS YOU AND WIPE YOU OUT YOU EEEEEVILLLL FIEND.

Sorry could not resist.... Its the only way of guaranteeing I know where you are. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

PS - Shut it Predator, Portugals a short swim from TJ along the Med. Especially for the sponge. Anyway my mate spain is gonna whup your booty good style