Rolling Thunder Forums

Greetings Kom-Ka Federation (2165) 'Sun Touching Three Worlds With

Flagritz

Well I cant be sure you could call Cestvel a warmonger. He did make peaceful agreements with some of the other empires in your area. Blends post and some of Cestvels posts on this subject in the past seemed to point to the relationship between Cestvel and the owner of Komka being more than just a "I dont know you but that guy made me mad so I will wipe him out and give you back your empire" kind of thing. I also don't think he rises to the level of slimy worm as Highwayman seems to think. I've talked with Cestvel in emails and he has been helpful.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I cant be sure you could call Cestvel a warmonger. He did make peaceful agreements with some of the other empires in your area. Blends post and some of Cestvels posts on this subject in the past seemed to point to the relationship between Cestvel and the owner of Komka being more than just a "I dont know you but that guy made me mad so I will wipe him out and give you back your empire" kind of thing. I also don't think he rises to the level of slimy worm as Highwayman seems to think. I've talked with Cestvel in emails and he has been helpful.

I would call him a warmonger, he chose aggression over diplomacy. He made peace with some of the empires in my space but did so through the threat of annihilation, infact just by me posting on the forum he was willing to attack them. From what I hear he is in a number of conflicts now. He obviously doesn't attack everyone because hes not stupid but he does seem to prefer the application of force rather then peaceful means to resolve a situation and he shows no mercy.

You didn't disagree with the hypocrite arguments and thats because he does run multiple empires which are linked, he sets up multiple new empires then drops all but one to give a seeded galaxy which many class as cheating and he taunts and belittles players on the forum but condems anyone he perceives as doing the same.

Slimy worm.... no comment, but I would ask yourself what that help he has given you will cost you in the end....

I would call him a warmonger, he chose aggression over diplomacy. He made peace with some of the empires in my space but did so through the threat of annihilation, infact just by me posting on the forum he was willing to attack them. From what I hear he is in a number of conflicts now. He obviously doesn't attack everyone because hes not stupid but he does seem to prefer the application of force rather then peaceful means to resolve a situation and he shows no mercy.

You didn't disagree with the hypocrite arguments and thats because he does run multiple empires which are linked, he sets up multiple new empires then drops all but one to give a seeded galaxy which many class as cheating and he taunts and belittles players on the forum but condems anyone he perceives as doing the same.

Slimy worm.... no comment, but I would ask yourself what that help he has given you will cost you in the end....

Cestvel made peace with somebody due to the threat of annihilation ? Who is this or those positions that threatened him with annihilation and forced peace on him ? It never happened . Cestvel is in a number of conflicts ? The only conflict he / we are in are with the Highwayboy position . And he was the one attacked with no warning in that instance . No other conflicts exist atm . So what are these other conflicts ? And what positions has Cestvel dropped so his other positions can take over the HW and thus gain an unfair advantage ? I have been getting his turns for several years , and he gets mine....he is running each and every one of his positions that he has started . Again , you are throwing out stories you wish were truth , but in fact are figments of your imagination ....as is with a majority of your postings .

Cestvel made peace with somebody due to the threat of annihilation ? Who is this or those positions that threatened him with annihilation and forced peace on him ? It never happened . Cestvel is in a number of conflicts ? The only conflict he / we are in are with the Highwayboy position . And he was the one attacked with no warning in that instance . No other conflicts exist atm . So what are these other conflicts ? And what positions has Cestvel dropped so his other positions can take over the HW and thus gain an unfair advantage ? I have been getting his turns for several years , and he gets mine....he is running each and every one of his positions that he has started . Again , you are throwing out stories you wish were truth , but in fact are figments of your imagination ....as is with a majority of your postings .

He threatened them with annihilation not the other way round.... rookie mistake :}

When he starts a new empire he sends in multiple set-ups and then picks the one with the best stats to run, once he runs the empire he runs it but it leaves several drops to pick-up by that position.

The war with you ( flagritz ) resulted from your war of aggression on Kom-Ka ....totally your own fault . Highwayboy did not even have access to the website ( no internet access since in prison ) and simply attacked anything he saw....how can you blame this on Cestvel....give me one logical explanation . The other two are conflicts on the forum......so I see at most two conflicts , and no fault in either . You are the one who started the Kom-Ka war and created the demise of your positions , when Cestvel gave your chances to save at first two positions and you said no....now you cry over those positions ? Not very consistent .

Well all my conflicts ended peacefully...I mean it is really peaceful and quiet in my part of the galaxy...now perhaps I should reseed some worlds and do a bit of Uplifting to get someone to talk to again =)

/Locklyn

I thought that is was alliances are for ? Help defend your allies. Thats what cestevel did. If helping your allies makes you a warmonger I have to correct my view of the universe.

By the way, I am the RL friend of the KomKa player, not cestevel.

Well all my conflicts ended peacefully...I mean it is really peaceful and quiet in my part of the galaxy...now perhaps I should reseed some worlds and do a bit of Uplifting to get someone to talk to again =)

Locklyn

What a coincidence. I just started to read Sundiver, the first of the Uplift novels :ranting: