Rolling Thunder Forums

GAME 83

desfeeney

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Idaho, how goes the war with Monk and his friends?

:jawdrop:

So far it's been fun. Monk is a skillful adversary with many games to his credit. I am a nobody. If I fight the best and lose I have lost nothing, but if I win....... well Monk, from that point forward you will be known as "The Dark Monk - Dead by Noobs".

Kind of catchy isn't it? :angry2:

Idaho

"WHOA, IT'S BEER O'CLOCK!!

GOTTA GO!"

That sounds very sympathetic to me!

For a small hint on your armies whereabouts I´d tend to serve you a sweet Macanudo Portofino Cafe to it! ===~° :jawdrop:

PROST! :blink:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :cheers: What might be the reason for it...? :angry2::beer:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :cheers: What might be the reason for it...? :jawdrop::beer:

You sell beer by the gallon? :blink: I'll be right there! :angry2:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :cheers: What might be the reason for it...? :jawdrop::beer:

You sell beer by the gallon? :blink: I'll be right there! :angry2:

I am truly impressed. And some say Europe has become decadent...not if beer is inbibed by the gallon! These must be manly men indeed! Of course, the volume would be expected from down under...those boys have a reputation to uphold.

Edit....after seeing those pics, I am calling my travel agent and starting retirement early....

Remember: The Bavarians know how to brew beer and they know how to celebrate but they didnt invent the calendar:

"Oktoberfest" is always in the second week of September - just to make sure you dont miss it cause maybe your travel agent doesnt know... :angry2::beer:

PS: Of course you are also welcom Galvorn - maybe we can meet - that would be fun! :jawdrop:

GOTTA GO!"

For a small hint on your armies whereabouts I´d tend to serve you a sweet Macanudo Portofino Cafe to it! ===~° :jawdrop:

PROST! :blink:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :cheers: What might be the reason for it...? :angry2::beer:

THE DARWIN STUBBY CONTAINS 2 LITRES OF BEER, BUT IT'S TARGETTED MOSTLY AT TOURISTS.

THE LOCALS DON'T DRINK IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT BREWED LOCALLY.

IT'S ACTUALLY BREWED IN THE STATE OF QUEENSLAND (IN CAIRNS, I THINK).

GOTTA GO!"

For a small hint on your armies whereabouts I´d tend to serve you a sweet Macanudo Portofino Cafe to it! ===~° :woohoo:

PROST! :cheers:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :drunk: What might be the reason for it...? :woohoo::thumbsup:

Hey HPW,

That frauline carrying the Hoffbrau Haus beers served us the last time I was at Oktoberfest. She's really nice as well as very pretty.

This was an interesting Oktoberfest moment: :woohoo:

beer_marilyn.jpg

When I asked her if she could pose for the next one like Marilyn Monroe I honestly didn't think she would. Great stuff that beer!

HPIM0264-1.jpg

Race

GOTTA GO!"

For a small hint on your armies whereabouts I´d tend to serve you a sweet Macanudo Portofino Cafe to it! ===~° :thumbsup:

PROST! :thumbsup:

PS: Funny - it just came to my mind that we over here have beers in sizes like you buy petrol over there in the US. :cheers: What might be the reason for it...? :woohoo::drunk:

Hey HPW,

That frauline carrying the Hoffbrau Haus beers served us the last time I was at Oktoberfest. She's really nice as well as very pretty.

This was an interesting Oktoberfest moment: :woohoo:

beer_marilyn.jpg

When I asked her if she could pose for the next one like Marilyn Monroe I honestly didn't think she would. Great stuff that beer!

HPIM0264-1.jpg

Race

Well, doesn't she have a nice set of .... teeth :woohoo:

Idaho

:cheers:

Ok whos publishing photos of my mother without my permission? :blink:

It was I who published them. Tell your mom that your dad hopes she is well. Heh heh. :P

Race

PS - Tunisia wishes to announce we are opening another location of fun and thrills. Our newest chapter is coming to a location near one of you lucky people soon!

:blink: