Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ah people of the Victory World the almight Russ has said this game has been stuck at around 85% for some time, I for one would like a Christmas Day present of a New Victory turn again this year like last so get those registrations in....

If you do its gonna be a Spongebob infested world for Christmas.... Unless your all chicken :beer::(:beer::angry2::python:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah people of the Victory World the almight Russ has said this game has been stuck at around 85% for some time, I for one would like a Christmas Day present of a New Victory turn again this year like last so get those registrations in....

If you do its gonna be a Spongebob infested world for Christmas.... Unless your all chicken :ph34r::ranting::cheers:;):cheers:

Sponge have no fear I am brave enough to be in this game with you.....

Guest Spongebob

We shall see Monk, as I recall we both shall be either USA or Canada and if not then you will not be joining the fray, me on the other hand have requested the only other nation I can - Denmark ;) but just to be sure that I am in this game and dont get dumped before it starts I have also requested any other nation available. Whatever the outcome I will declare my nation in this game as soon as I know. I dont feel the need to hide any more.

If you do its gonna be a Spongebob infested world for Christmas.... Unless your all chicken :cheers:<_<:blink::laugh::o

Gutenmorgen Spongie,

Hmmm 85%? Still not started? Hmmmm... Game 80 does not take a lot of time. Only filling in 90 EM/SIM orders for my allies. Guess I could use a little Sponge bashing.

What nations did you pick my friend? :P

Adieu,

Von Manstein

Guest Spongebob

I have picked USA or Canada and Monk has picked the opposite. If unsuccessful then I have chosen Denmark and if not Denmark then any other nation. So Man Stain you will have to pick pot luck but as I have already said I will declare who I am on turn one. I no longer have any fear, everyone else must fear the sponge.

Guest Spongebob

There is still time.... Santa may still come to Spongebob :holiday::santa::holiday:

One final point.... I know the Sponge is not loved :wub: but from the one who controls him.

Happy Christmas to one and all, friend or foe, old or new, aquatic and non-aquatic. Have a Good One :D

There is still time.... Santa may still come to Spongebob :holiday::santa::holiday:

One final point.... I know the Sponge is not loved :wub: but from the one who controls him.

Happy Christmas to one and all, friend or foe, old or new, aquatic and non-aquatic. Have a Good One :D

Happy X-Mas Sponge and who knows you might lay down the hatched and make a few friends...

anyway you are invited for dinner :D

WELCOME..

maatemmer.jpg

Greetings..

Plankton.gif