Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

I would probably put you in the " insignificant " class....in other words , not worth bothering over...if you are really wanting to get yourself smashed in , then Supernova would be the place .....your position there is in about turn 20-21 , meaning the computer is keeping it warm now....I sure do hope you turned all your power plants to hydroelectrics so your factories could keep on producing....would be a pity to land 20 Imperial Heavy Armors on your homeworld to see stockpiles of next to nothing there....

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more players are needed to fill this game? :santa:

Well, Let's see:

5% of 40 players is 2; 5 goes into 85% 17 times; 2 times 17 is 34; so 34 players have signed up for game 85. :santa:

How many are needed to fill the game?? Depends on how many changed to Game 86 when Spongebob announced he was in!!! :drunk:

Guest Spongebob

Go away - Supernova was about as exciting as watching Monk grow a beard. At least in Victory you can get some action 3 turns in and be all over (if your me) before turn 10, Supernova? Dont want to diss the game as its obviously very good but just not for me. Each to there own I guess

Sure , this is the game for you if you enjoy a "10 and out " and then like waiting a few months for the next game .....have at it...but if you want to call me a coward from afar , threaten to destroy me from afar , yet stay away from me , then one has to wonder who really is the coward......

Guest Spongebob

I guess we wont be facing eachother in this game then Monk. I did not get what I wanted which was an epic one on one battle with the Monk. Not to worry, there are plenty more to take on.

We shall see Monk, as I recall we both shall be either USA or Canada and if not then you will not be joining the fray, me on the other hand have requested the only other nation I can - Denmark :ranting: but just to be sure that I am in this game and dont get dumped before it starts I have also requested any other nation available. Whatever the outcome I will declare my nation in this game as soon as I know. I dont feel the need to hide any more.

Liebe Sponge,

Russ just informed us Canada is still available. So please do me a favor und stop creating smokescreens. VHERE ARE YOU HIDING?!

I promise Ich will make your death as painless und efficient as possible.

Ciao

Von Manstein