Rolling Thunder Forums

Attn: PETE/RUSS

El Capitan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete/Russ,

I havn't received my turns this cycle. Please check you email for a message.

Thanks.

No turns here either. I think only a few went out and then ... pbbbtttttt ... the system stopped sending out results. Probably new protections added due to fears around conficker.

I thought that could be that case as only one person has posted that turns have come in --- usually three or four chime in when turns start ariving.

However, I was haing issues with getting and sending email earlier today at the time turns were being sent so I'm not sure what my situation is.

I thought that could be that case as only one person has posted that turns have come in --- usually three or four chime in when turns start ariving.

However, I was haing issues with getting and sending email earlier today at the time turns were being sent so I'm not sure what my situation is.

Sorry to hear you guys havent got your turns, I got all of mine a few hours ago both turns and data files as normal.

I Hope you get sorted out soon :}

well, I just now got one set of turns. It was timed from much earlier this am. I guess it's just been floating around for a few hours. Hopefully the others will arrive soon.

Hope So missing 80% and all the mdb's

Run a virus check on the incoming MDB zip. When I uppacked the zip there was a strange additional file copied. I have run several variations of virus scan and nothing bad found so far but everyone should check.

Good Cheer,

Rick

I have received all my turns and mdbs. No weird additional files copied to the mdbs here.

/Locklyn

Got mine on time without any additional files.

My turns eventually arrived by mail .. about two hours before Pete resent the results. Total transit time appears to have been at least 8 hours. I have no idea what was holding things up. Pete and RTG sent out the turns .. I just did not get them in my box for some time. Very weird.

Got mine on time without any additional files.

My turns eventually arrived by mail .. about two hours before Pete resent the results. Total transit time appears to have been at least 8 hours. I have no idea what was holding things up. Pete and RTG sent out the turns .. I just did not get them in my box for some time. Very weird.

One Word - Echelon

Of course echelon has a special division handling the lot of us, weird people sending money to an obvious front company "Rolling Thunder" sounds mean and military black ops in itself. Then we're floating around words like MDDs and Holy Wars and "I will spongebob you into eternity"! I am surprised we all haven't been visited by the FBI :taz: or in my case the Interpol.

:woohoo:

/Locklyn