Rolling Thunder Forums

MK I Flag Bridge

WKE235

Alright folks, here's the offer. Unless I messed up my turn (which I've been known to do), my Analyze will come back on the Mk I Flag Bridge this turn. Now, I could simply post it here. BUT ... some folks may want to discover this tech on their own. I respect that, so I will not post the tech on the forum. But if you send me a message saying you do want the tech, then I will reply back and provide you with the information I get from the analyze.

Enjoy.... :woohoo:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, here's the offer. Unless I messed up my turn (which I've been known to do), my Analyze will come back on the Mk I Flag Bridge this turn. Now, I could simply post it here. BUT ... some folks may want to discover this tech on their own. I respect that, so I will not post the tech on the forum. But if you send me a message saying you do want the tech, then I will reply back and provide you with the information I get from the analyze.

A VERY generous offer. So, you want to accelerate the disappearance of gnats? :woohoo: Worthy effort.

I am one of these who would prefer to find it on my own. At least for now. :rolleyes:

Octus

OK, an idea, post the ANZ in a new thread named "don't read if you don't want to know"

Everybody gets their choice!

:woohoo:

OK, an idea, post the ANZ in a new thread named "don't read if you don't want to know"

Everybody gets their choice!

:woohoo:

I want to know too. Those who do not want to know are probably in a small minority. Looker's suggestion is a good one.

I'm sending it out to anyone who asks, no matter age, galactic race, or overall sanity. As for why I'm doing this. Well, I was a bit harsh on Pete long ago when he hinted at things but did not spill the beans. And I said I would release the information if I ever got it. And since I discovered it on my own, time to keep to my word.

Let me join the "I would like to know chorus" -- it will help me tell if I am three or four years away from the Flag bridge.

It appears I may be the only one in the galaxy who doesn't know in about 24 hours. It's sooooo lonely out here....

Real reason not wanting to know? All those wasted RCs headed in the wrong direction. Again.

Octus

Let me join the "I would like to know chorus" -- it will help me tell if I am three or four years away from the Flag bridge.

It appears I may be the only one in the galaxy who doesn't know in about 24 hours. It's sooooo lonely out here....

Real reason not wanting to know? All those wasted RCs headed in the wrong direction. Again.

Octus

Don't worry .. I've received a few notes from others who don't want to know .. yet. They're long time players and don't mind waiting some more time as they think they are on the right track. They just wanted to thank me for sharing this information with others in this manner, and not blurting it out.

We're just happy to have it confirmed we're already on the right track.

It's nice to know it's out there and there are still people who don't mind sharing. Gives me a warm feeling all over [not an easy thing for a winged reptile!]. :wub:

Sadly, at our stage of development, increasing Bridge capability means adding another chair and cutting a window so they can see out. <_<

:cannon::cheers: