Rolling Thunder Forums

Are they worth the trouble

Mahdi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloning centers and Imperial Medical centers are not really good til you get to 1 in 100

The first is about a 500 percent increase in pop growth and the second is about 300 percent.

Free secret info the good guys will not put out. :joker:

Why take the fun of discovery from them? :(

Cloning centers and Imperial Medical centers are not really good til you get to 1 in 100

The first is about a 500 percent increase in pop growth and the second is about 300 percent.

Isn't that the essence of evil? Take the fun out of everything.

To help newer players keep up with older player new empires, that might bully them.

Are Imperial Medical Centers any good? I've built some and haven't seen any improvement.

Thanks

Have you met the quorum of 1:100 ?

If not, build more.

Also, since he asked I thought that meant he wanted an answer, NOT just build more and see.

Well, I told him about the 1:100, didn't I?

And if he sees the increase of 300 perent worthwhile purely depends on his race.

I won't build over 5000 Medical Centers, when I only get an increase to 3 pop from 1 pop normally, becasue I took a lousy reproduction rate.

Free secret info the good guys will not put out. :rolleyes:

Why take the fun of discovery from them? :rolleyes:

To help newer players keep up with older player new empires, that might bully them.

Gary dont you know that only white hats are allowed to get information and secrets spoon fed to them so they can go and setup uber empires in newbie areas, and then they can bully the rest of us!

If you just post it on the forum then everyone has the information and it diminishes there advantage and makes them feel less important!

Gary..... tut tut....

Are Imperial Medical Centers any good? I've built some and haven't seen any improvement.

Thanks

Have you met the quorum of 1:100 ?

If not, build more.

Also, since he asked I thought that meant he wanted an answer, NOT just build more and see.

Well, I told him about the 1:100, didn't I?

And if he sees the increase of 300 perent worthwhile purely depends on his race.

I won't build over 5000 Medical Centers, when I only get an increase to 3 pop from 1 pop normally, becasue I took a lousy reproduction rate.

LOL you only need one medical center for 3 pop, and a lousy reproduction rate is lousy, but POP is the most important resource in the game, SO you need the highest reproduction rate you can get lousy growth or not.

1 in 100 is on the turn sheet next to the medical center name