Rolling Thunder Forums

Production Clarification

Sakarissa

Some of my BI orders got messed up until I got clarification from Pete. I had put in large BI orders and on the following results the remaining amount was much lower than it should have been. I sent in an email to Pete and here is his explanation:

The issue here is that each BI entry can only go up to 2 billion as a maximum. You can get around this by issuing another BI order with the extra, ie BI for 2 billion at priority 1000 and then another BI for 700 million at priority 1010 for a total of 2 billion 700 million that will be produced

This may have been put on the forums but if so I had forgotten about it. Thought it worth posting for old and new alike.

Sakarissa :rolleyes:

The Circle

Some of my BI orders got messed up until I got clarification from Pete. I had put in large BI orders and on the following results the remaining amount was much lower than it should have been. I sent in an email to Pete and here is his explanation:

The issue here is that each BI entry can only go up to 2 billion as a maximum. You can get around this by issuing another BI order with the extra, ie BI for 2 billion at priority 1000 and then another BI for 700 million at priority 1010 for a total of 2 billion 700 million that will be produced

This may have been put on the forums but if so I had forgotten about it. Thought it worth posting for old and new alike.

Sakarissa :rolleyes:

The Circle

This two billion mark holds true for some more limits:

- max build of shipyards per turn

- max TR per entry (just use another entry for the next 2 billion)

I hope by a billion you mean 1,000,000,000, or a milliard. Otherwise, I am a LONG way behind.

That's an American Billion, you're thinking of the equivalent of an American Trillion

Anyway,

2.000.000.000 is meant.

Oh good. I thought I'd better double check. None of the items in my stockpile are up to a million million units quite yet.

2,300,958,000,000 Crystals :(

If you can only transfer or build 2,000 million items per order, that stockpile seems excessive. Very impressive, but excessive.

Indeed.

But nice bragging rights :thumbsup:

Too bad for the gate tax.

Recently browsed through my list of installations and came across Textiles Plant, Improved Textiles Plant, and Advanced Textiles Plant. They are supposed to help with pop growth. Do their respective bonuses stack with each other? And will their bonuses stack with the Imperial Port Authority Complex which does the same thing?

Sakarissa :(

The Circle

Recently browsed through my list of installations and came across Textiles Plant, Improved Textiles Plant, and Advanced Textiles Plant. They are supposed to help with pop growth. Do their respective bonuses stack with each other? And will their bonuses stack with the Imperial Port Authority Complex which does the same thing?

The Circle

Stack away oh ciruclar one. :thumbsup:

The Circle

Stack away oh ciruclar one. :thumbsup:

Reducing attrition, not helping with pop growth!