Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Boring Game Without The Sponge  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have pretty much stopped using the forum as it gets frustrating to wade through all the posts by or about Spongebob. You gave your word that 89 was your last game and I would appreciate you keeping that promise. If you want to play in game 90 that is cool, but please leave behind the forum troll persona.

Guest Spongebob

Well its 50 50 so far and you have until the start of the first turn or if all nations get snapped up. Your fate is in your own hands. Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Well its 50 50 so far and you have until the start of the first turn or if all nations get snapped up. Your fate is in your own hands. Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!! Murrrrrraaaghhhhhh!!!!!

Admittedly, I am not in this game so you can take or leave my input as you will, but after playing in a few games with Spongebob and reading many of the other game forums that he is in, I can say without any reservation that the style of the content of the vast majority of your posts got old a LONG time ago. It's not actually the individual post by you that has any negative or 'draining' affect on the overall discourse on a forum, but instead it is the sheer volume of them that is so off-putting. Much of your comments are posted for comedic affect and that's fine. We all need a bit of levity, but dude, try not to be a one trick pony. There's a reason Gallagher isn't popular anymore. Smashing a watermelon for the millionth time got old, quite frankly, after the tenth time he did it if that.

Almost worse than your repeated posts that say basically the same thing again and again and AGAIN, it's the fact that others are somehow drawn into the most infantile and predictable exchanges with you about who's going to take who's territory first and that's IF the exchange is on the topic of the game. If your goal is to alienate significant numbers of players from the forums, because they have grown endlessly tired of reading these petty exchanges that DOMINATE the forums that would seem embarrassingly childish even to a 5th grader, then you've done your job famously. How do I know, because I teach 5th and 6th graders and I've seen more astute and well crafted back and forth jabs in notes passed from student to student.

Please, either raise the bar or give it a rest. Now, I know just saying that will only encourage you which only goes to further reinforce peoples impression of you THAT YOU YOURSELF ARE PERPETUATING that you must be lacking a maturity gene.

Look, we know it's all an act. I can't imagine that you're this way when just hanging with your friends and or communicating with your close allies. I'd say just give it rest in all the games, but then it's probably the case that you get as much of a rise if not more so from your detractors than you do from your supporters. Oh well.

Admittedly, I am not in this game so you can take or leave my input as you will, but after playing in a few games with Spongebob and reading many of the other game forums that he is in, I can say without any reservation that the style of the content of the vast majority of your posts got old a LONG time ago. It's not actually the individual post by you that has any negative or 'draining' affect on the overall discourse on a forum, but instead it is the sheer volume of them that is so off-putting. Much of your comments are posted for comedic affect and that's fine. We all need a bit of levity, but dude, try not to be a one trick pony. There's a reason Gallagher isn't popular anymore. Smashing a watermelon for the millionth time got old, quite frankly, after the tenth time he did it if that.

Almost worse than your repeated posts that say basically the same thing again and again and AGAIN, it's the fact that others are somehow drawn into the most infantile and predictable exchanges with you about who's going to take who's territory first and that's IF the exchange is on the topic of the game. If your goal is to alienate significant numbers of players from the forums, because they have grown endlessly tired of reading these petty exchanges that DOMINATE the forums that would seem embarrassingly childish even to a 5th grader, then you've done your job famously. How do I know, because I teach 5th and 6th graders and I've seen more astute and well crafted back and forth jabs in notes passed from student to student.

Please, either raise the bar or give it a rest. Now, I know just saying that will only encourage you which only goes to further reinforce peoples impression of you THAT YOU YOURSELF ARE PERPETUATING that you must be lacking a maturity gene.

Look, we know it's all an act. I can't imagine that you're this way when just hanging with your friends and or communicating with your close allies. I'd say just give it rest in all the games, but then it's probably the case that you get as much of a rise if not more so from your detractors than you do from your supporters. Oh well.

Dear Greek, dear Spartan,

Well as English is not my mother language, I do try to understand your message, if I may summarize it is something like: Spongiebaby shut up, is that correct? Hmmmm I did tried that also for such a long time but Spongiebuster keeps on writing, causing me to write back. Yeh I know...that is a weak point from my side. My shrink tells me that every week. But I got a good medicin for this: staying in games till T73 and winning one so now and then. For the Spongieboobie this is most frustating, believe me. And now he got the creeps because in VIC88 I will have some strong arguments that he has to leave the game before it ends...once again.

And now he will write back, saying I am a Redfart, do not anything about him (thank the Lord above) that he will beat me and all my friends bliblablu hot aur bubbles, that I have to reveal my country and so on. I will do that in Turn 28 of VIC88.

Spartan, see you and take a look into the sky in VIC88...than at least you know.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of Greater....who cares in VIC88.

Try living inside his head. No, nevermind. Its too crowded in here anyway. Anybody got a spare frontal lobe I can move into?

Guest Spongebob
Only Finland left at this point Sponge...so if you are truly not in, you have no choice on the 26th but to take Finland.

This will mean you will know where I am? Not Good :thumbsup: but the votes are currently against me anyway.

Why would you care if the votes are against you? Rig the vote! Create 10 more identities and vote yes with all of them! Fix the vote!

Only Finland left at this point Sponge...so if you are truly not in, you have no choice on the 26th but to take Finland.

This will mean you will know where I am? Not Good :thumbsup: but the votes are currently against me anyway.

Guest Spongebob
Why would you care if the votes are against you? Rig the vote! Create 10 more identities and vote yes with all of them! Fix the vote!

You just want to lock horns with the Mighty Sponge once again dont you :pirate2: