Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Wow, strength in numbers. I'm glad to be part of the White Alliance! I'm not crazy about pink either, how about I come and make your country white????? .....

:woohoo:

Weren't we planning on annexing Greece first? Gosh, you chicken out easily... :python::laugh::ninja:

Well, Greece is on the way to Hungary...... :rolleyes:B)

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have done it again Dagger, You have given someone else my Colour - I AM THE ONLY YELLOW, you know what this means dont you. You changed Pink to Poo Colour now you can change Yellow to some other colour and make Greater Spongistan YELLOW!!!! - If you dont then I will have to TA with Italy and Yugo and Greece and I am fairly confident they dont want to be YELLOW and become part of Greater Spongistan.

Now Get It Done - Pleeeeeeeeseeee :)

Relax spongecus, if you look closely, the yellow on the map is a mustard yellow, not your chicken stripe yellow..... :beer:

Ah Spongicus, I would be happy to give your country a yellow colour, but sorry, greater Spongistan is not on the map.

And now another alliance has got the colour Yellow, so you are too late again.

Guest Spongebob

What do you mean late, I announced I was Denmark, better know as Spongistan before any of these upstarts announce anything.

You do this diliberatly to try and get into my squarepantys, no.... hold on a mo, that did not come out right.

Anyway; I will avenge your myself upon thee one day for your blasphimous standing, The Church Of Oceanography will cast you out. I guess I will have to TA with Italy, Yugo and Greece, you have been instrumental in creating Greater Spongistan/

Followers, prepare to accept me as your leader. I will make Rome my Religeous Centre, Athens my financial capital :blush: and that goat village in Yugoslavia my playground.

You say that you are Denmark. With your record of not speaking the truth that is not enough. I want confirmation from players that I consider trustworthy.

Who knows. Maybe I will take Denmark in game #93 or #94.

Guest Spongebob

Who cares about your stupid map anyway do me a favour and erase Denmark completely that way I wont be found and can last till the end. Dont even think about taking my country in another game, I have a standing set up with Russ with Denmark my first chocie.

Well at least my comment regarding my country's color provoked some banter on these boards. I am fine with my new color BTW, thank you. Anyway I just want to say hello to everyone (friends and potential advisories). I have been away from the game for quite a while and am look forward to getting back into the fray, and I believe that will be sooner rather than later (looks west).

Keith35

Hungary 92

Guest Spongebob

Its alright for some, Im stuck with no colour, my beloved Yellow has yet again been passed to the unworthy and to top it all I have an agressive neighbour. Oh things could not be any better. :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

Only shots I have had are the ones from a 9mm pistol. DNA is obvious - Im a Sponge and my references are Patrick and Squidward. I will commence my march through Germany at the earliest and will reach you in 6-8 weeks :rolleyes:

Hey - :angry2: Watch who ya call a chicken cup cake

Ahhh, being too sensitive, note that I didn't call you chicken, just that your 'color' of choice is 'Chicken stripe yellow', you know, like, 'blood red', 'puke green', 'steel blue', etc.

Now that, that is cleared up, you are too chicken to come down to Egypt and get all shot up. :cannon:

There, now I have called you chicken. :cheers:

Only shots I have had are the ones from a 9mm pistol. DNA is obvious - Im a Sponge and my references are Patrick and Squidward. I will commence my march through Germany at the earliest and will reach you in 6-8 weeks :rolleyes:

Within too much time you'll have another 'german jack boots on danish soil' post, not-yellow menace...