Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Guest Spongebob

Here is a little distraction until Shit Happens.

Religions of the World

Taoism, Shit Happens

Hindi, This Shit Happened Before

Islam, If Shit Happens, Take A Hostage

Buddhism, When Shit Happens, Is It Really Shit?

Seventh Day Adventist, Shit Happens On Saturday

Protestant, Shit Won’t Happen If I Work Harder

Catholicism, If Shit Happens, I Deserve It

Jehovah’s Witness, Knock Knock “Shit Happens”

Judaism, Why Does Shit Always Happen To Me?

Hare Krishna, Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Dong

Atheism, No Shit,

T.V. Evangelism, Send More Shit

Rastafarianism, Lets Smoke This Shit

Jedi, May The Shit Be With You

Church Of Oceanography, Oh Shit!

I know religion can be a contentious issue with some, much like sexuality and politics, if thats the case then please reffer to the first religion.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theistic Agnost: I do not know for certain that shit will happen, but it probably will.

Apathetic agnost: I do not know for certain that shit will happen and I do not care.

Ignosticist: Let's define "shit" before determining if it will happen.

Closed Agnost: I do not now for certain that shit will happen and neither do you.

With all this shit going on, I have to remark on two things:

1) All shit is flushed down toilets, end up in water, flowing to the sea. As Sponge is so happy to tell us, he lives beneath the waves, so Spongebob could better be known as Shitbob.

2) There is something wrong with the list. As sponge (aka shitbob) is always in deep shit, after just a couple of turns, and always is inviting that trouble himself, I believe the Church Of Oceanography is actually T.V. Evangelism, saying "send more shit" all the time. Which is dutifully sent his way, all the time.

Just my two cents on this little distraction.

Now for the real question: How long before Denmark is in deep shit again?

WTB: German Jackboots... a little birdie told me told me I will need those soon to squash some yellow priest.

PS: who wants to guess, how many AIR39 divisions can reach xMarne with MGF Rail from Bern in turn 3 if you send statics & ARM :)

WTB: German Jackboots... a little birdie told me told me I will need those soon to squash some yellow priest.

PS: who wants to guess, how many AIR39 divisions can reach xMarne with MGF Rail from Bern in turn 3 if you send statics & ARM :)

You will only need one Air39 and then yell BOO! really loud. :woohoo: Then you will see a whole bunch of sh....., so put on your waders. :laugh:

Are you playing Falphoney??? I predict (As Always) that Denmark (Better known as Greater Spongistan) will prevail and rule the world (Again)

Did I tell you I'm Denmark in 86 and I'm still alive and kicking? No sponges anywhere. :beer: