Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bombers and fighters warming up on the tarmac...diesel engines in the tanks cranking to life...soldiers smoking a last cigarette in nervous anticipation...just awaiting word from high command to launch operation Greek Tragedy.... :explode:

Bring it....my "butcher birds" await....just ask Algeria. Or...you can look at your results from your turn, where you took worse than you gave.

I look at it like this: I am losing fighters while I bomb your bomber base... No matter the air point totals to me I win that battle... I don't think you can win a war of attrition in turkey

Your butcher birds can have the turn off they can't reach my target :)

Aren't you supposed to save Spain from annihilation instead of go on eastern adventures? :huh:

I look at it like this: I am losing fighters while I bomb your bomber base... No matter the air point totals to me I win that battle... I don't think you can win a war of attrition in turkey

Interesting that you think they are my only ones....

Aren't you supposed to save Spain from annihilation instead of go on eastern adventures? :huh:

I found that interesting as well....Morocco and Algeria rush to the aid of someone who had other allies and a defensive position (Syria) only to let Spain twist in the breeze. Poor Mark....

Ahhh I did actually...2 fighter groups at gasapaza, two bombers groups at anamur, ju-87's and one ami at tarsus, no other airbase around for miles...what am I missing---maybe recon misreported air div as command?

fc covers gasapaza--anamur--med 31--Antakya? I should be good at urfa? no matter...

I found that interesting as well....Morocco and Algeria rush to the aid of someone who had other allies and a defensive position (Syria) only to let Spain twist in the breeze. Poor Mark....

OMG really!!?? Algeria and Morocco have bent over backwards to help get Spain back. We rush to Syria's aid because we made a promise to him when he got into the game to TA if he was still alive when we got to the Middle East. Spain is no longer under duress as the Atlantic's forces have been destroyed.

Spain is whole again and under no pressure...no worries my Eastern adventures have not deterred my home defenses...I keep my third eye on the horizon for your armada..

Ahhh I did actually...2 fighter groups at gasapaza, two bombers groups at anamur, ju-87's and one ami at tarsus, no other airbase around for miles...what am I missing---maybe recon misreported air div as command?

fc covers gasapaza--anamur--med 31--Antakya? I should be good at urfa? no matter...

OMG really!!?? Algeria and Morocco have bent over backwards to help get Spain back. We rush to Syria's aid because we made a promise to him when he got into the game to TA if he was still alive when we got to the Middle East. Spain is no longer under duress as the Atlantic's forces have been destroyed.

Spain is whole again and under no pressure...no worries my Eastern adventures have not deterred my home defenses...I keep my third eye on the horizon for your armada..

Good to hear that i get defenses riled up even 50 SMR away from my forces! :D

Heck, I am prepping air bases now for when Spain has some extra to send my way. ✈

I welcome any and all help from my allies.

- Syria 93

Aaah.... now SPAIN is not 50 SMR away... :ninja::cannon: