Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

It saddens me that our former friends from Iceland have now turned to the dark side. The Spanish people are tired of war, but will do what must be done.

Come and get it Mickey!

I'm just as much a victim of the chain of events that Morocco set in motion as you are, Mark. It was he who broke the pact between the peaceful Icelandic nation and the SAM-group. The reason he gave to break with me equally applies for me with regard to you. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me that our former friends from Iceland have now turned to the dark side. The Spanish people are tired of war, but will do what must be done.

Come and get it Mickey!

I'm just as much a victim of the chain of events that Morocco set in motion as you are, Mark. It was he who broke the pact between the peaceful Icelandic nation and the SAM-group. The reason he gave to break with me equally applies for me with regard to you. :D

Hmm, all news to me. I am ok with the fight, just trying to keep the board going a bit. Not sure what Iceland has to fear from Spain though, unless you venture on to the continent. Now Canada, I am off to there this turn.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, the aircraft are as thick as flies in Southern France! Does anyone have a fly swatter handy? There's a lot dead already, but the swarm is thick~

Czech subs? Really...And what's up with all the spying on Morocco!? I have captured some of your spies and they will be attached to some of the Spanish bombs that will be falling in an Italian city this turn. :joker:

This is looking like one of those games where 72 turns is a good halfway point!

Italy, you will have to fight me on more equal terms this time around. Last time, with France, Ireland, Great Britain, Canada and USA all pitching in, you didn't get the full benefit of my attention. We intend to have a little more fun this time around.

Well you better make sure that Morocco and Algeria pull their weight this time around, as it will not be just Italy... and we're a bit more focussed than your previous opponents.

Italy, you will have to fight me on more equal terms this time around. Last time, with France, Ireland, Great Britain, Canada and USA all pitching in, you didn't get the full benefit of my attention. We intend to have a little more fun this time around.

Well you better make sure that Morocco and Algeria pull their weight this time around, as it will not be just Italy... and we're a bit more focussed than your previous opponents.

Ya I'm a little too busy elsewhere to pick a fight with Italy right now.

Ya I'm a little too busy elsewhere to pick a fight with Italy right now.

Ya coming to fight over the New World with me? :D

Czech subs? Really...And what's up with all the spying on Morocco!? I have captured some of your spies and they will be attached to some of the Spanish bombs that will be falling in an Italian city this turn. :joker:

This is looking like one of those games where 72 turns is a good halfway point!

Yeah, about the Subs... Well I've been quite bored since the Northerners dropped and all I've had to play with since (due to geography) have been non player nations.

I figured I'd "Reach out and touch someone"... But it didn't turn out to be the touchy-feely moment I hoped for :rolleyes:

PS, The EM's were worthwhile despite all the fails, thanks to this amusing and embarrassing (for you) battle:

Morocco has attacked Canada at xPerigueux from Perigueux on Friday, May 9, 2014

General Hassan is the commander for Morocco

The attacker suffers 5% losses before aborting this attack due to bad odds

Attacker's Divisions

15th Army (14 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

37th Armored, Sherman II Line 32% / 31% 41st Armored, Sherman II Line 27% / 26%

49th Armored, Sherman II Line 25% / 24% 51st Armored, Sherman II Line 24% / 23%

56th Armored, Sherman II Line 31% / 30% 58th Armored, Sherman II Veteran 30% / 29%

59th Marine, MARINE 41B Line 18% / 17% 64th Armored, Sherman II Line 31% / 30%

79th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 22% / 21% 80th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 16% / 15%

81st Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Green 20% / 19% 82nd Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 21% / 20%

83rd Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 14% / 13% 84th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Green 20% / 19%

The attack was repulsed!

Defender's Divisions

Division Name Experience Firepower

Local Defense Bns. Green 96 / 96

5% retreat losses against 96 LDB's!!!! ROFLMAO! Forget your army didn't have munitions, and expected them to throw rocks??? Are you sure you're not playing France?

RUN AWAYYYYYY!!!!!

PS, The EM's were worthwhile despite all the fails, thanks to this amusing and embarrassing (for you) battle:

Morocco has attacked Canada at xPerigueux from Perigueux on Friday, May 9, 2014

General Hassan is the commander for Morocco

The attacker suffers 5% losses before aborting this attack due to bad odds

Attacker's Divisions

15th Army (14 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

37th Armored, Sherman II Line 32% / 31% 41st Armored, Sherman II Line 27% / 26%

49th Armored, Sherman II Line 25% / 24% 51st Armored, Sherman II Line 24% / 23%

56th Armored, Sherman II Line 31% / 30% 58th Armored, Sherman II Veteran 30% / 29%

59th Marine, MARINE 41B Line 18% / 17% 64th Armored, Sherman II Line 31% / 30%

79th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 22% / 21% 80th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 16% / 15%

81st Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Green 20% / 19% 82nd Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 21% / 20%

83rd Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Line 14% / 13% 84th Motor Inf, MOTOR 42B Green 20% / 19%

The attack was repulsed!

Defender's Divisions

Division Name Experience Firepower

Local Defense Bns. Green 96 / 96

5% retreat losses against 96 LDB's!!!! ROFLMAO! Forget your army didn't have munitions, and expected them to throw rocks??? Are you sure you're not playing France?

RUN AWAYYYYYY!!!!!

No I knew I had no mun and Algerian forces were a turn away and trying to rail through Spain is futile so I took a stab at it hoping it wouldn't actually require mun for 96 LDB.

It was kinda sad...

Pfft... all those air factories in SAM and not a single HT available to drop a few specs of MUN?

I think the Icelandic air force will throw some master classes on supportive logistics, maybe in a nice neutral place like... New York? :D