• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

By this time of day, of late, I'm usually paging through my new turnsheets instead of doing the work I'm paid for..... What am I going to do with my afternoon now? I'm feeling so low at the moment I may as well be working...

....hmmmm, that might even be a good idea. I could always try, I suppose. If that doesn't work out I could always pull up my last turns to sort of re-set my mind in Supernova mode in readiness for the coming turns.....

Decisions, decisions....

Pete - did that Dentist give you a bit of nitrous? Too funny :woohoo:

Alien Fleet Sighting : ** Janitors working the night shift at the ART GALLERY surface outposts attempt to fling the most heinous-looking of the alien artwork at the enemy ship, but sadly they are unable to reach escape velocity and the ship survives their terrifying attack….

Pete - did that Dentist give you a bit of nitrous? Too funny :woohoo:

Alien Fleet Sighting : ** Janitors working the night shift at the ART GALLERY surface outposts attempt to fling the most heinous-looking of the alien artwork at the enemy ship, but sadly they are unable to reach escape velocity and the ship survives their terrifying attack….

Mk I Art Flinger + crew :cannon:

• 2 weeks later...

&^%$#%$#*^%(&$!!!!!

Five times now I have either tried to build a particular ship or to build the components thereof. Each time it was a simple error that stopped me. This time it was a simple space after the number of steel I had ordered built. The very much needed ship cannot be built because the components did not have enough steel available as they were not built, therefore insufficient component parts...... and I have been in this game since 2006, fer goodness sakes!

....can we say (&^%$&^&%$&^) "frustrating", anyone?

• 2 weeks later...