Rolling Thunder Forums

T.O.M.A

Bloodletter

We have stood silent for far to long and it is now time for my empires to roll out a path of destruction that none of your puny alliances can deal with. We are the Alpha and the Omega. We do what we want when we want. We are coming so prepare yourselves for a real challenge. If you feel you can not take a real challenge go play with the Eyre, the GSL, the MING, the PA, or one of the other losers in the galaxy. There is but one true force in the Galaxy and he is talking right now.

Bloodletter

Leader of T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the Alpha and the Omega.

Bloodletter

Leader of T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

What does that mean? So you are top and bottom.

So you are a alliance of hermaphadites. Watch out, Cao Cao will want to come visit now.

I agree with Tortuga Man. :lol:

Also, you might try the "SHIP" or "XSHIP" order first. If you need help figuring that out, well, our beer ships will find you eventually. :oops: I think Cao Cao has the Pizza truck, his number is..... <_<

T.O.M.A. (Totally Out Manned Alliance) <_<

Oh, and you should check a dictionary on the definition of Alliance :drunk:

Yawn....when you get out of your home system TOMA then we can take you seriously. Just remember the order sequence is MOVE then WARP.

Oh poor MadMartin your attempts of humor are so weak. But how does that saying go? Oh yes, "Those that can do, those that can't speak". So you had best return to your verbal wars with the GSL where you have a chance to win. I have little time for chit chat with pretenders.

Bloodletter

T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

I agree with Tortuga Man. :lol:

Also, you might try the "SHIP" or "XSHIP" order first. If you need help figuring that out, well, our beer ships will find you eventually. <_< I think Cao Cao has the Pizza truck, his number is..... :drunk:

T.O.M.A. (Totally Out Manned Alliance) <_<

Oh, and you should check a dictionary on the definition of Alliance :drunk:

When all your little beer trucks are mine we will see who is laughing. :oops:

Bloodletter

T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

"You had best hope that you get your pizza, before making such a statement."

This is one of the most hilarious repsonses I've ever received on a board -- EVAR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must breathe -- will assemble response later. There are simply way too many directions I can take this. :lol: