Rolling Thunder Forums

T.O.M.A

Bloodletter

Oh my dear obtuse Bloodletter,

I, Sakarissa, have never laid a claim stating "I'm in charge of the Universe." Azuth did that and my statement was aimed at making fun of Azuth and her silly claim to being Queen B**ch in Charge. In the future, please read and UNDERSTAND what is being said so you don't wind up with one of your appendages stuck where it don't belong. Silly Bloodletter.

Sakarissa :angry2:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been misquoted!!

I'm HAPPY in the empty core for now...especially since I've made contact with a couple of chummy neighbors <_<

Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed Breed .....................................

(Coming soon to a system near you :robot: )

And Bloodletter/Tyrrants -- you better commit 50% of your production to Weedkiller and digging devices if you want a piece of sunflower.....

And Bloodletter/Tyrrants -- you better commit 50% of your production to Weedkiller and digging devices if you want a piece of sunflower.....

Ok Eternus, but watch out for the Mk III Baseball Player, I here they eat sunflower seeds. OH the HORROR!! <_<

Obtuse? 'What did you call me? How would you like 30 days in solitare????? '

Or am I being 'obtuse'?

'What did you call me? How would you like 30 days in solitare????? '

What would that be? 30 days of sitting around with a deck of cards??? :angry2:

Kill for Peace,

Tom

PS It has just come to my attention that some suspect that I am the (fill in descriptor here) bloodletter (or?). whatever.

No, I do not post under ANY alternate IDs. I am against doing so in principle.

If Pete or Russ are able to confirm/deny such things, they are publically authorized to do so.

Ok Eternus, but watch out for the Mk III Baseball Player, I here they eat sunflower seeds. OH the HORROR!! :oops:

Obtuse? 'What did you call me? How would you like 30 days in solitare????? '

Or am I being 'obtuse'?

This was not me, I deny it. :( The glove does not fit I am innocent. :ranting: Where is the beer? :angry2:

Bloodletter

T.O.M.A. (The One Man Alliance)

An innocent bloodletter ?? :angry2:

If the glove doesn't fit, then you deserve a beer -- or should that be Orange Juice? :(

Or we could look at this from another angle: if you're not "obtuse", then are you a "cute" bloodletter? (if you did geometry at school, then you'll understand my little pun ... otherwise you won't). :oops:

-- Bloodnumber

-- (You can count on me!)

Sha'thar considers. She watches the communications between empires, full of swaggering bravado. She sighs. You need to be a biped to geticulate like that, she decides.

But she sees the uses of intimidation. It gets you noticed. It lays claim. Sometimes, it gets you diplomatic concessions. She watches, tries to pantomime, waving a forepaw about in mid-air!

She gets frustraited. Bipeds. Worse. Not-cats.

She turns about. You can't sink your claws in air, she decides. Sha'thar scent-marks the screen displaying T.O.M.A's rantings, and trots off to the hunting lands to kill and eat something, and to sharpen her claws.

Overhead, yet another starship slips from the ways of the Gosht Khor...