Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 73

LSSAH

I will be the vegetables. <_<

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a bit of propaganda for you. I got an email from Brad@abledirect.com in response to my request to trade setups. When I mailed him all the setups I had that he needed, I never heard from him again.

Be careful entering into political agreements with this guy as he obviously has no honor and his word means nothing.

If anyone besides Brad is interested in trading setups I have all but the following:

Baltic States

Finland

France

Hungary

Iraq

Lowlands

Morocco

Persia

Poland

Southern Russia

Sweden

Syria

Trans-Jordan

Yugoslavia

Thank you,

Mike C.

clarkm@onr.navy.mil

Gneiss - I'll keep this brief and to the point. We are talking about a lag between our emails of less than three days. I really don't appreciate your posting when you haven't even bothered to ask if I received your email in the first place.

I really dislike contempt prior to investigation and your post is a clear example!

For everyone who cares. He's received more than given because of my error. I missed his email and junked it without realizing it was for Victory.

Gneiss - What I expect from you is an open apology for your Error.

PS. I'm not dumb enough to lie to someone is this game using my real and posted email address. (see signature below)

First of all, I apologize to everyone for dragging this into the public perspective.

I am going to explain the sequence of events from my point of view and this will be my final post on the incident.

Rasputin, I posted a notice asking if anyone wanted to trade setups on Monday July 26th. Your reply was the same day. That led me to believe you were interested in trading. I sent you my setups on Tuesday. I assume that most people check their email once a day, and you'd be hard pressed to argue that is not a reasonable assumption. Especially considering that you were EXPECTING a message from me.

When I recieved no reply I sent a second message 24 hours later asking you to confirm receipt of the setups I sent, and requesting an estimate of when I would be receiving your files.

Again, I waited 24 hours with no reply, so I sent the third and final email message on Thursday July 29th. I again waited 24 hours at which time I concluded you had no intentions of sending me the files I requested. So I thought perhaps I could shame you into sending them to me. I posted a message on the forum questioning your character, and sure enough, I received an email from you the next day including a zip file with all the setups I requested. (In an ironic twist, our email servers currently strip all zipped attachments due to virus proliferation in spoofed email, so although you technically held up your end of the bargain eventually, I still did not receive the files and I do not expect to because of all of this.)

Bottom line is that your accusation that I failed to investigate has no merit but here is an apology anyway. I'm sorry that I was unable to control my anger and personally blasted you on the forums. I should not have involved the entire community in my dispute with you. I should have simply learned my lesson and moved on.

Mike C.

Gneiss - I understand your feelings and will drop the subject from this point. Thank you for the exchange and your acknowledgement.

I would like to suggest in the future a simple "Rasputin (or whoever) did you receive my email concerning ..... ?" get posted to the board before blasting someone. It would have avoided this situation.

Good luck with you game!!

So has anyone started the fun yet? :rolleyes:

G'day Josh

Klaus Werner and I have registered for this game.

Des Feeney

josh i know who you are and who your playing start digging ya graves mate cause we coming for you ok,o and id like you clean up ya main capital so my tanks dont get dirty on their victory parade through the streets.

cheers

wolfman :rolleyes:

Put your actions and guns where your words are. I'm ready. :oops:

Its curious that the people with the biggest mouths never dare to show their nations flag or are sometimes not even participating in the same game. :D

Dood of de gladiolen!!

Put your actions and guns where your words are. I'm ready. :oops:

Its curious that the people with the biggest mouths never dare to show their nations flag or are sometimes not even participating in the same game. :D

Dood of de gladiolen!!

yes im in game 73 and will be coming for you dont you fret id watch your back if i was you.

cheers wolfman :thumbsup: