Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 73

LSSAH

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

This is to friend and foes alike. I would like to say Merry X-mas and a good new Year, but to my Allies a slightly better New Year of course  :D  Have a good one.

Nemesis

hello germany i see you doing quite well thats interesting indeed we are watching you with great interest and curiosity,i hope we can be friends in the future for id make a bad enemy too have.alas my allies look at you with extreme menace and ambitions and in time no doubt come calling for you.

:ninja: wolfman

Hi Pointman,

>>Well I am glad that I pulled your 10th Army back to my front. It makes me feel good that I have given Morocco Less units to fight. <<

Well, first of all - Morocco is the aggressor here. He backstabbed me, while I was peacefully enjoying your beautyful countryside !

Therefore I was outnumbered right from the begining. Of course I have changed that by mercilessly destroying lots of enemy divisions. Now my counterattack has just begun, as you will see by looking at the RWE ...

>>As with Libya having to spend more units to fight me thats just less against Egypt. I see that I have become a knife in both of your and Libya's sides. I guess it takes 2 to fight me. 1 on 1 can't handle it? <<

You're right 1:1 can't handle it, because Libya and I have business with Morocco and Egypt too. So that's 3 against the 2 of us. For you of course it's still 2 : 1.

I have to admit however, that you have indeed survived far to long. Libya should have done better. It all started when he refused to BPA and DW on you in turn 3. Seldom have I seen such incompetent diplomats  :D

>>Even with my small production I have been doing very well. .... But you guys need me out of the way to take over N. Africa.<<

Yes, as I already mentioned before: You were simply in our way.  :P

However, I must say that you have fought very well. I'm looking forward to fight you in another game again. It will certainly be a challenge - not like Morocco ...

But as you know by yourself right now: The game's over, time to die !  :ninja:

Hendrik,

Algeria 73

:D

• 4 weeks later...

hello germany i see you doing quite well thats interesting indeed we are watching you with great interest and curiosity,i hope we can be friends in the future for id make a bad enemy too have.alas my allies look at you with extreme menace and ambitions and in time no doubt come calling for you.

:blush: wolfman

Reveal yourself Wolfman!

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty many wars are going on here... :blush:

Italy is busy enough with its close enemies Yugoslavia and Rumania ... not counted their partner Bulgaria.

But at the moment, the first wave seems to be broken :cheers:

Don Pedro

Savior of Trieste

Howdy,

This is to friend and foes alike. I would like to say Merry X-mas and a good new Year, but to my Allies a slightly better New Year of course  :o  Have a good one.

Nemesis

:alien: wolfman

Wolfman,

Well you at being friends but then on the other hand you talk about sending your allies my way. So which is it? :alien:

• 1 month later...
In game 69 you dropped after losing just one territory to Yugoslavia, that is a proud solo stand? :)

It is good to see you fighting more in game 73.  It does make Victory a much funner game to play.

- Denmark

well i made it on my own till after turn 30, however i ran out of fuel, since the africans invaded my railroad to sicily and ceded that to an "unfriendly allie" which took me 6 or 7 turns to break. By that time all my planes and tanks i needed on that front line went dry...

learned now not to make allies with unknown entities...

game 73 would however been more fun if you did not make a large alliance with 6 countries in europe (Lowlands, germany, denmark, baltic, switserland, italy) and if the nordic countries would have played a little longer....

We are now stuck between your great alliance and a large block in the middle east with 3 or 4 countries.

Well come on now... It is not like all 6 of us attacked one person or even one alliance. simultaneously we were at war with.... Rumania, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Ireland, Great Britian, Spain, Poland, Austria and the affore mentioned Scandinavians. You seem to be putting up a good fight so far, but you have Yugosalvia and Rumania as buffers.

- Denmark

In game 69 you dropped after losing just one territory to Yugoslavia, that is a proud solo stand? :blush:

It is good to see you fighting more in game 73.  It does make Victory a much funner game to play.

- Denmark

Well it sounds like to me you do not care much for how your Allies are playing the game.. :woohoo: