Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 73

LSSAH

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey chico,

you say that you are doing well in game 72, and you may have held off 2 countries but have you met any victory conditions, or taken any provences from anyone

Hello 'Fastfreddy' aka ?

In game 72 I'm very happy to stay fortified in my three important cities. Spoiler: xOslo, xTrondheim and xNarvik but anyone could guess that. So no conquests in that game. :beer:

Vic73 on the other hand... Is going as planned. Soon the Fado will be played in xMadrid, x Barcelona and xBilbao. :beer:

By the way. I don't care about victory conditions. I want to destroy divisions and occupy enemy territory! Who cares about points, morale and stuff like that? Battle reports is what I want!

hey chico

you say that you want battle reports, and by the sound of it you are kicking they're butt, but how many divisions have you killed while holding your position, and are they on there way out.

and by the way are these the only two games you are playing, because i am trying to join the next game (74) and would like to see you in it

hey chico

you say that you want battle reports, and by the sound of it you are kicking they're butt, but how many divisions have you killed while holding your position, and are they on there way out.

and by the way are these the only two games you are playing, because i am trying to join the next game (74) and would like to see you in it

Well. Game 73 is only in turn six so there has not been that much ass kicking. But I can tell you I'm having a lot of fun reading those battle reports. And Spain is taking more losses than I am... I only hope Spain is also enjoying this game just as much. I sure want to fight to the end. In xMadrid or xLisbon. I don't care.

In game 72 I'm trying to hold on to my last cities. Won't last long though. It's only a matter of time before they fall. Enjoying this game like nothing else I will likely sign on for game 74. My first choice is allways Italy (never ever get this country :cheers: ) so if you want to discuss politics feel free to email me. All out war, TA, everything is possible. Just remember I fight till the end. :rolleyes:

Chico,

To answer your earlier question. No I'm not exactly a newbie :cheers: . I'm new to posting to the board, but I'm not new to the game. My first game was Game 21 :) .

Nemesis

Germany 73

Hello Nemesis,

I apologise for calling you a newbie just because you are a newbie on the forum. Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoyed the previous games and especially game 73. How is the weather in France? Do your panzers intend to stop at the spanish frontier? :cheers:

Time for a Maginot line in the Pyrenees... Where are those CP's?? :rolleyes:

Chico,

No problem.. The weather here in France is wonderful so far, my units are enjoying themselves so far. Haven't made up my mind on whether you need too build those fortifications yet.. Save the CPs though, they could come in useful at some time...

Nemesis

• 2 weeks later...
Chico,

No problem.. The weather here in France is wonderful so far, my units are enjoying themselves so far. Haven't made up my mind on whether you need too build those fortifications yet.. Save the CPs though, they could come in useful at some time...

Nemesis

Nemesis,

I just looked at the cost of building some legendary landfronte fortifications. WOW! :) Out of the question at this moment. :rolleyes: Maybe, just maybe, we should discuss some sort of alliance between Portugal and Germany/Lowlands/Switserland. It's gonna be tight (and bloody) to get all three of you through the Pyrenees.

I am not really interested in fighting three enemies and I believe we can all use our resoureces on some other front...

Interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Well things are going good in Tunisia... For Algiers and Libya. :rolleyes:

But you will not like what is going to happen in the parts that you don't have yet.

I will burn every inch and kill ever thing off. Just so you can't use it against me. How are the level 10 Partisans? There are more of those for you.

More to come.

• 2 weeks later...
Well things are going good in Tunisia... For Algiers and Libya.  :(

But you will not like what is going to happen in the parts that you don't have yet.

I will burn every inch and kill ever thing off.  Just so you can't use it against me. How are the level 10 Partisans? There are more of those for you.

More to come.

Pointman,

I apologize for having attacked you with my TA like that. This is normally not our style. However, this time you just ended up in our way.

There is no honor in simply overwhelming a single enemy with several players.

It is a disgraced to me.

I hope to see you again in another game where you can show me you skills on fair conditions.

Best regards,

Hendrik

Algeria 73

There is no honor in simply overwhelming a single enemy with several players. It is a disgraced to me.

I hope to see you again in another game where you can show me you skills on fair conditions.

I'm impressed, speechless even.

100% serious so please don't flame me.

NewsFlash.

Today the Syrian High Command has expressed the intention to raise a warmonument in the area around the city of Khatuniye. A monument in memory of the thousands of brave syrian and iraqi soldiers that have died the last few months in the area of Khatuniye and Hadhar.

High Command has praised the valor and determination of the soldiers.

Estimates are that over a total of 150,000 soldiers have died in the many bloody battles.