Rolling Thunder Forums

DCNV

Since it often takes more orders to edit a convoy than to build a new one from scratch, we'd like to propose an order to delete existing convoys.

We presume we would have to reassign all fleets following that convoy first, but that's up to RTG to figure out, since they know how the tags are stored.

Since it often takes more orders to edit a convoy than to build a new one from scratch, we'd like to propose an order to delete existing convoys.

We presume we would have to reassign all fleets following that convoy first, but that's up to RTG to figure out, since they know how the tags are stored.

I believe this is already possible

ECNV (name) scrap all

Or something like that (you may have to enter a priority number have not done it in a while

I believe this is already possible

ECNV (name) scrap all

Or something like that (you may have to enter a priority number have not done it in a while

Nope, don't believe so.... :unsure:

The ECNV order allows you to change the priority of an existing line in a convoy route to another. If set to '0', then the serial is deleted.

This order is mainly used to tweak existing lines in a convoy route by beginning the recording again (just CNVR, write order(s), CNVR, then ECNV the new lines to the place you want them).

BTW - do, do - OH DO, remember to close convoy routes with the CONV order again!!!! :P:blink:

Currently the only way to delete a convoy route is to ask Uncle Pete to do so - and no, we didn't really want that 100 line convoy route!!!

Chastened Chief Planner to Ur-Lord Tedric

...Just for clarification and not to be a nitpicker Ur-Lord buddy :P

CONV #fleet

Sets a fleet to an existing convoy route or removes it from one with the NONE order

CNVR (Convoy name)

Starts recording the route

CNVR (Exact same convoy name again)

Ends the recording of that route. All the orders in between those two CNVR are considered to be part of the convoy.

Cheers

/Locklyn

Currently the only way to delete a convoy route is to ask Uncle Pete to do so - and no, we didn't really want that 100 line convoy route!!!

You can delete your own convoy routes right now.

Issue an ECNV order with the key word CLEAR ALL in place of a priority number.

Example:

ECNV, Cargo Run, CLEAR ALL, 0

and that will completely destroy every entry for your Convoy Route named "Cargo Run".

Aye, turning off convoy route recording is essential. Don't depend on it turning off for you at the end of your turn because it's at the very end of your turn. Standing orders are part of your turn, so failing to turn off convoy route recording would mean that an open recording session would pull in valid standing orders...that's baaaad.

Start convoy route recording, issue convoy route orders, stop convoy route recording. Deviation from this method is extremely hazardous.

You can delete your own convoy routes right now.

Issue an ECNV order with the key word CLEAR ALL in place of a priority number.

Example:

ECNV, Cargo Run, CLEAR ALL, 0

and that will completely destroy every entry for your Convoy Route named "Cargo Run".

Ha! and that is what happens when a mere Ur-Lord tells a Witch-King he is wrong

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha! and that is what happens when a mere Ur-Lord tells a Witch-King he is wrong

Oh yes indeed!

And an apology is given.... :thumbsup:

In my humble defence, however, that 'order' is nowhere in the Convoy Route Supplement and therefore there was no way I could know it.....

Witch-Kings - obviously just keeping the information to themselves........ :P

Mx

Ha!  and that is what happens when a mere Ur-Lord tells a Witch-King he is wrong

Oh yes indeed!

And an apology is given.... :thumbsup:

In my humble defence, however, that 'order' is nowhere in the Convoy Route Supplement and therefore there was no way I could know it.....

Witch-Kings - obviously just keeping the information to themselves........ :P

Mx

Silly Ur-Lord don't you know knowledge is for kings :lol:

I was mearly trying to enlighten Krelnett and others with but a small sample of the wisdom I have built up. :oops:

Witches never reveil all they know and what is true for a witch must be even more true for a King of Witches :thumbsup:

Witches never reveil all they know and what is true for a witch must be even more true for a King of Witches :oops:

And they don't reveal it either..... :P

BTW - If 'witch' is for the female gender (depending on the sexing of your race), does this mean that a Witch-King presides over an, otherwise, matriarchal society - sounds more like a harem to us...... :thumbsup:

Lord High Seneschal to Ur-Lord Tedric