Rolling Thunder Forums

Detective recurited

Prospective

Ok, thanks both of you for the answers.

Has a ranking system been published for all of the special characters (1st through 7th)?

Also, what activities seem to get the special characters promoted? Is it random and just a matter of time? Or, if they are used, will they advance further (for example, putting an explorer in an exploration fleet)?

Thanks.

Random promotions.

As far as the 7 ranks, that is the consensus of the players. There has been no definitive answer from PETE as to whether this is accurate or not.

(but nobody that I've dealt with has gotten a 'level 8' character.)

:alien:

Also, what activities seem to get the special characters promoted? Is it random and just a matter of time? Or, if they are used, will they advance further (for example, putting an explorer in an exploration fleet)?

To add to what Kurrasier stated, promotions are entirely random and sending your characters on fleets does nothing to enhance those promotions.

Does anyone have the complete list of Ranks for all the characters? The ranks that I have encountered are in the Codes.xls file included in the Empire Management System but I am missing a few. The missing ones are:

Level 7 Diplomat Title

Level 7 Administrator Title

Level 7 Martial Artist Title

...And anything higher than Level 7 for any character type if there are any.