Rolling Thunder Forums
General Miles Avatar

Draco Galaxy turns

Yes they are!  What’s this little ‘pg’ in the advisory report. I’m gonna assume it means Pop Group 😀

1 hour ago, The Fremen said:

Yes they are!  What’s this little ‘pg’ in the advisory report. I’m gonna assume it means Pop Group 😀

That's what i assumed.  Pete might be reducing some of the code to make things quicker.  Wonder what else he is reducing??

30 minutes ago, Isemann2 said:

That's what i assumed.  Pete might be reducing some of the code to make things quicker.  Wonder what else he is reducing??

I think its less about "reducing" and more about legibility. Now its a lot easier to see at a glance where on pop group's production stops and another starts.

I was just trying that out to see if it would be easier to read.  I'll probably remove the "pg" since the number itself is pretty clearly the pop group #.

18 minutes ago, RTGPete said:

I was just trying that out to see if it would be easier to read.  I'll probably remove the "pg" since the number itself is pretty clearly the pop group #.

It's not a big deal having the pg there.  As Lord Deependra noted,  those with alot of population group can figure out the separation faster.