Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Pharoah, I appreciate that you don't like to see Algerian troops get their feet wet, but it seems a bit harsh to have your navy get all it's ships sunk to build a steel bridge from Tunis to Trapani.

I must be missing something. I don't have a coastline or a navy at the moment. Nor do I have the "Carthage must be destroyed" line appended to my messages. (Although I do like the sentiment). First things first, however. I will have my hands full with a tough German opponent. No time to banter with someone who can't remember the player's forum names.

PHARAOH of POLAND

I'll do my best to make it difficult :cheers:

Ah, quite a surprise. My compliments were meant for Chris Geil (aka Austinian) who I believed was still playing Germany. The only thing I know about you Rogue Leader is that you did not like the way I used my Il-4s in v69. I will have to ask Dezert Camel to tell me more about you. If you have any flaws in your play, rest assured that I will NOT point them out to you. I am not as kind as you in that regard.

Wow Galvorn, I appreciate that you don't like to see Algerian troops get their feet wet, but it seems a bit harsh to have your navy get all it's ships sunk to build a steel bridge from Tunis to Trapani.

Edited to give the Greek his due!

Ahh. I had thought you had forgotten me. As for the ship-bridge....whatever it takes to get my troops across!

I must be missing something. I don't have a coastline or a navy at the moment. Nor do I have the "Carthage must be destroyed" line appended to my messages. (Although I do like the sentiment). First things first, however. I will have my hands full with a tough German opponent. No time to banter with someone who can't remember the player's forum names.

PHARAOH of POLAND

I'll do my best to make it difficult :cheers:

I guess we get to meet again then......... :D

Congratualtions on you election victory..... I am not sure how long your term will last though.... :oops::oops:

DezertCamel :robot:

I have learned much since my first game, :cheers:

but you do have the advantage. :robot:

Until you start losing, then I'll see someone new running Poland :cheers:

• 1 month later...
Game has gone silent,  :cheers:

Must be nobody left but the Russain hordes sweeping through europe and the middle-east..... :drunk:

Looking forward to seeing the atlantic coast.... :cheers:

DezertCamel :(

Hey DC, still slogging away here in France, with the might of the Confederation, or what is left of it, committed to stopping me. They have a ton of tanks, but I am confident that we shall prevail over the infidels. The Greeks are doing there best to divert Algerian resources, which is making this one fun fight.

Game has gone silent,  :alien:

Must be nobody left but the Russain hordes sweeping through europe and the middle-east..... :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing the atlantic coast.... :blink:

DezertCamel :cheers:

Hey DC, still slogging away here in France, with the might of the Confederation, or what is left of it, committed to stopping me. They have a ton of tanks, but I am confident that we shall prevail over the infidels. The Greeks are doing there best to divert Algerian resources, which is making this one fun fight.

Hi DC and Marklen X,

always fun to have a great fight. The Confederation won't be able to stop the massive forces coming from the east, but we have good hopes to stop the ones coming from the south and west :cheers:

As for these "ton of tanks" don't know where you've seen those, at least they are not on my turnresults :drunk:

Looking forward to some nice fireworks the coming turns. And then the "mighty" Lowlands will finally be overrun... happened already twice this game :(

Game has gone silent,  :alien:

Must be nobody left but the Russain hordes sweeping through europe and the middle-east..... :alien:

Looking forward to seeing the atlantic coast.... :cheers:

DezertCamel :blink:

Hi DC and Marklen X,

always fun to have a great fight. The Confederation won't be able to stop the massive forces coming from the east, but we have good hopes to stop the ones coming from the south and west :drunk:

As for these "ton of tanks" don't know where you've seen those, at least they are not on my turnresults :cheers:

Looking forward to some nice fireworks the coming turns. And then the "mighty" Lowlands will finally be overrun... happened already twice this game :cheers:

Well Rommel, you have two big armored forces in Southern France, and your sidekick Switzerland has another, while I have only one. Looks like a ton to me. Seems if you are being overrun from the east, you could move some of those in that direction. :(

Well Rommel, you have two big armored forces in Southern France, and your sidekick Switzerland has another, while I have only one. Looks like a ton to me. Seems if you are being overrun from the east, you could move some of those in that direction. :cannon:

These British forces (Mech and Arm) are unfortunately no match for your force of SS Pz III divisions... Luckily you have indeed only 1 force, but you forget that Iceland is also located in the South of France with a few sizeable forces... As for the east, well, I'll focus on that problem in a few turns :cheers:

Perhaps we could get to an agreement as to arrange some kind of seize fire so you can focus more on the Greek problem you seem to be facing, otherwise that 1 force of you in the South of France would probably have been 2 or 3 :alien:

These British forces (Mech and Arm) are unfortunately no match for your force of

Perhaps we could get to an agreement as to arrange some kind of seize fire so you can focus more on the Greek problem you seem to be facing, otherwise that 1 force of you in the South of France would probably have been 2 or 3 :cannon:

Hey, dont send more of him my way....I have plenty of him to deal with as it is!