Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 75 Begins!

SPGraves

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, wonderful. More and more of that beautiful Mediterranean coast line falls to me.

Next stop: ???

Calamaran.

The Med looks much nicer from TransJordan than from Turkey. We have much nicer beaches. Won't you join us? We'll toss you a nice big party.

:ph34r:

Poland bombs danish shiping :blink: ....stop.

C.Russia takes back ground in Poland givin to Denmark early in the wars :huh: ...stop.

Algeria makes some headway but not without retaliations :angry: ...stop.

Great Britain declairs war on Lowlands, gets invaded himself :unsure:. Then declairs war on Denmark :huh: ...stop

Icelandic offensive into southern France stopped cold :robot:

Brought to you by whats left of the confederacy :P

I would bomb Danish ground units, but I would have to find some first. Keep up the good work in France, however.

Ah, wonderful. More and more of that beautiful Mediterranean coast line falls to me.

Calamaran.

The Med looks much nicer from TransJordan than from Turkey. We have much nicer beaches. Won't you join us? We'll toss you a nice big party.

The Polish Riviera has a nice ring to it.

Well, being that the Riviera is in France, you have a lot to get through first my old friend :robot: . Not to mention others may have something else to say about it. :ph34r:

Gee Pharoah, I thought you were a fighter, and all I see are spies! Are you repositioning for the big offensive? Ok with me, I love a good fight, and hope this one does not dissapoint me.

Wow, the propaganda of the confederation puts Goebbels to shame. A couple of Dauntlesses drop some bombs on a couple of cooks and that is called retaliations? Or did you stick a pin in an Algerian voodoo doll and expect that to stop us.

I love a good fight,...

Wow, the propaganda of the confederation puts Goebbels to shame. A couple of Dauntlesses drop some bombs on a couple of cooks and that is called retaliations? Or did you stick a pin in an Algerian voodoo doll and expect that to stop us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Switzerland has attacked Algeria at Narbonne with a tactical air strike on Sunday, July 23, 2006

Air Marshal Zumstein is the commander for Switzerland Combat Bonuses for Switzerland total +15%

The 11th Air Div. inflicted the following damage:

ATTACKER STARTING FORCES

11th Air Div.

Air Group Name Experience Planes Air Group Name Experience Planes

2nd Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Green 20 3rd Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Veteran 20

4th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Veteran 20 5th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Green 20

6th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Veteran 20 7th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Line 20

8th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Veteran 20 9th Ship Dive Bomb, Dauntless Line 19

52nd Medium Bomber, B-18A Line 58 53rd Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Green 20

54th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Green 20 55th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20

56th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Green 19 57th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20

59th Medium Bomber, B-18A Line 59 60th Medium Bomber, B-18A Line 60

61st Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Green 20 66th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20

67th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20 68th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Veteran 19

69th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 19 70th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Green 20

71st Medium Bomber, B-18A Green 58 72nd Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20

74th Ship Dive Bomb, Vindicator Line 20

DEFENDER'S DIVISIONS

General El-Hadj is the commander for Algeria

1st Army (10 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

1st Infantry, INF 41 Line 99% / 95% 4th Mountain, MTN 41 Elite 99% / 95%

5th Mountain, MTN 41 Veteran 99% / 91% 7th Infantry, INF 41 Veteran 98% / 92%

8th Infantry, INF 41 Line 99% / 97% 12th Mountain, MTN 41 Line 99% / 93%

13th Mountain, MTN 41 Line 99% / 89% 18th Infantry, INF 41 Line 99% / 97%

20th Infantry, INF 39 Line 99% / 99% 58th Airborne, AIR 40 Line 100% / 48%

Flak reduced the effectiveness of this attack by 21%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ground level flak from an army force was encountered over Narbonne by the 30th Air Div., downing 16 of your aircraft

Switzerland has attacked Algeria at Narbonne with a tactical air strike on Sunday, July 23, 2006

Air Marshal Zumstein is the commander for Switzerland Combat Bonuses for Switzerland total +15%

The 30th Air Div. inflicted the following damage:

ATTACKER STARTING FORCES

30th Air Div.

Air Group Name Experience Planes Air Group Name Experience Planes

10th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 80 11th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 78

12th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 78 13th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 80

14th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80 15th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 79

16th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80 17th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80

18th Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 77 19th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 79

20th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80 21st Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80

22nd Dive Bomber, A-24 Line 78 23rd Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 80

24th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 78 25th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 79

26th Dive Bomber, A-24 Green 78

DEFENDER'S DIVISIONS

General El-Hadj is the commander for Algeria

1st Army (10 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

1st Infantry, INF 41 Line 95% / 90% 4th Mountain, MTN 41 Elite 95% / 87%

5th Mountain, MTN 41 Veteran 91% / 91% 7th Infantry, INF 41 Veteran 92% / 84%

8th Infantry, INF 41 Line 97% / 87% 12th Mountain, MTN 41 Line 93% / 68%

13th Mountain, MTN 41 Line 89% / 84% 18th Infantry, INF 41 Line 97% / 97%

20th Infantry, INF 39 Line 99% / 79% 58th Airborne, AIR 40 Line 48% / 48%

Ok, you got me Marklen :( , just a few Dauntless on a few cooks. I'm really sorry for that :blush: . My pilots must have had just a few to many the night before :drunk:. OH YA, you forgot to mention your failed airborne drop on xRoanne last turn to.

But like you say, this is just propaganda, right?! :P

I'll admitt, I did hope for more damage than this. But this is a far cry from just a few bombs hitting cooks. Didn't mean to ruin your dinner. :cheers:

Calamaran.

The Polish Riviera has a nice ring to it.

Well, being that the Riviera is in France, you have a lot to get through first my old friend :blush: . Not to mention others may have something else to say about it. :P

You are certainly right about the competition. Win or lose the seven of you left in the game with a piece of France are getting your money's worth.

Hopefully there is room for the rest of us in france. I mean we have heard so much about the beautiful beaches there we had to see them for ourselves. :blush:

I mean the black sea and the baltic are nice, but the atlantic and the med sound so much more interesting. Plus the warmer weather is a bonus too. :(

DezertCamel :P

Hopefully there is room for the rest of us in france. I mean we have heard so much about the beautiful beaches there we had to see them for ourselves. :blush:

I mean the black sea and the baltic are nice, but the atlantic and the med sound so much more interesting. Plus the warmer weather is a bonus too. :drunk:

DezertCamel  :(

Grab a ticket and wait in line... :P

Wow Pharoah, I appreciate that you don't like to see Algerian troops get their feet wet, but it seems a bit harsh to have your navy get all it's ships sunk to build a steel bridge from Tunis to Trapani.

I must be missing something. I don't have a coastline or a navy at the moment. Nor do I have the "Carthage must be destroyed" line appended to my messages. (Although I do like the sentiment). First things first, however. I will have my hands full with a tough German opponent. No time to banter with someone who can't remember the player's forum names.

PHARAOH of POLAND

Wow Pharoah, I appreciate that you don't like to see Algerian troops get their feet wet, but it seems a bit harsh to have your navy get all it's ships sunk to build a steel bridge from Tunis to Trapani.

I must be missing something. I don't have a coastline or a navy at the moment. Nor do I have the "Carthage must be destroyed" line appended to my messages. (Although I do like the sentiment). First things first, however. I will have my hands full with a tough German opponent. No time to banter with someone who can't remember the player's forum names.

PHARAOH of POLAND

I'll do my best to make it difficult :cheers:

PHARAOH of POLAND

I'll do my best to make it difficult :cheers:

I guess we get to meet again then......... :cheers:

Congratualtions on you election victory..... I am not sure how long your term will last though.... :D:oops:

DezertCamel :robot: