are you Dutch?

Just curious and of subject.

Walter aka Mourngrym

Maybe we should make a poll?

Where does HPW come from :)

Sorry just a lack of humor due to heat wave :drunk:

I say from Denmark!

Hi Mourngrym!

First thank you for the intention about a poll but I guess it is more than obvious where I come from.

And second let me add that I know that you are TA-ed with the Sponge so you dont need to make friends with me if you dont want to and rather want to stay with the Sponge at your side.

There is an old saying.

Have fun and make it fun to others.

I have no problem with you HPW.

Enjoy the game. :)

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

And so many want to stand by the side of the Sponge, my dear German puppet, you will soon realise those around you who you think of a friends will turn against you. Enjoy your future as short as it is

"and forms the Confederacy, an elite group of players whos secret identitys would fight as one. "

I for one am glad I am not part of the "Elite group".

<_< RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP <_<

NOT a record I would brag too loudly about.

Patton, US first army in training

Typically my dearest friend Sponge does not remember his own words 2 days later:

... I will not BPA with you and will not DW on you. I will give you this chance. ..

lets bet who will attack me next turn... :P<_<

:drunk:

HP

I have given you my word but you have failed to respond, your private messages have poured scorn on my suggestions and you have given me no indication of your intent except to convince me your intentions are to over run my small nation.

You have one chance and once chance only to make the offer, after that then you will die <_<

"and forms the Confederacy, an elite group of players whos secret identitys would fight as one. "

I for one am glad I am not part of the "Elite group".

<_< RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP  <_<

NOT a record I would brag too loudly about.

Patton, US first army in training

You need to look at the bigger picture before slandering the Confederacy. We fight as one and wipe out nation after nation who are part of bigger alliances than our own. How do we do it? by working as one sometimes at the expense of the indervidule. Only when the rest of the world attacks them do they face defeat but they still fight on. Poor little Lowlands in 75 has about 10 DW against him yet he still fights on. Do not underestermate your enemies Don, its one of the biggest military mistakes a General can make and everyone underestermates the Sponge. The monk did and his Norwegen puppet and they got a bloody nose for there efforts, ok they took out my capacity to wage a major war but I also prevented them from entering europe.

I'll B Cing U :P

Dear Sponge!

I will only mention game 75 for one more time.

The only ones who keep us out from Europe were our north eastern total allies :P ,a well played northern Russia position and the missing real life time to do the turns right <_< . You sponge :drunk: - you was, you are totally unimportant <_< . The confederacy was a random alliance, I personally know one of the players and I know that he was not going to plan to be your ally. Sponge, Paul or however you name your self, you will loose this game because you never read the rules. Otherwise I can not explain to myself how somebody was going to loose xOdense and XCopenhagen at the first turns of the game :blink: . (I hope for you for your TAs that you learned your lesson.) You ask also somebody to cede a city which is to big to be ceded. I am sure other players can add some nice additional stories to this small list. I have a good idea, read the rules and maybe an additional diplomatic manual instead of write so much nonsense. Then you might survive the next time…….

Good luck to all the TAs of the sponge...... they will need it.

Your monk

... How do we do it? by working as one sometimes at the expense of the indervidule...

do you mean this word: INDIVIDUAL ? :drunk:

by the way - this is an adjective... :blink:

Or are you looking for "Inder" - in my language these are the inhabitants of India <_<

But I have no idea what an Indian-vidule could be <_<

:P

Dear monk

You are a nice guy <_< , I know. But soon you will see that your life in Austria is hard, short and eventful :blink: . The sponge will hold his position :P and the fraud of Germany will be avenged by the TAs of Denmark :taz: . I will break the TA with HPW as soon as possible :thumbsup: . Then he will face his downfall <_< .

You can still join us and you would get your piece of the cake :drunk: . I know that you already thought about strategy like that :pirate2: .... otherwise you are not the Monk.

Your beloved enemy

Sandy formerly known as Countess Maria Walewska