Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

What has 77 got to do with this HPW - NOTHING so if you want to know who i am in 77 then keep your comments about 77 on the 77 forum.

As for trustworthy Germans HA!

I send my diplomats with an offer of a TA because you say you need help in defeating Lowlands and France (Transcripts Available) but demand with the threat of war from you, Austria and Hungary that I make the offer to you first.

So I say okay and Make the offer first for you to then go quiet (RL, Okay I can appreciate that, it happens) I send more and more diplomats to ask for CLed Terratory so I can get to the front and still there is silence.

What am i to think???? eh???? well I think you have double crossed me with the treacherous Monk and his poodle in Hungary. Your trying to divert my attentions so I say let the War Begin.

No wait a minuet.... I will give you one more chance. YOU offer ME a TA first. I promise this next turn I will not BPA with you and will not DW on you. I will give you this chance. If you know me from other games as many do you will know I am a Sponge of my word.

Please dont take this as an Invertation to make a pre-emptive strike. I have been building for war since day one and your forces will bounce.

Goodday - Your Sponge :)

Tell the World something new Sponge!

France and Lowloands know what I do - :drunk:

They have proved being trustworthy partners so far. So come on - no one here. :drunk:

Everyone knows your "bla bla" already ^^ :cheers:

You are the typical "turning-neck" as we say over here:

Every instance you change your mind and want sth. (something) new, else or

more (mostly). :alien:

Everyone you talk to you tell a different story (Dear Mourngrym-Hello! As you can

see the "poor Sponge" is not being attacked by "half of the world" - poor little

Sponge - You even tried to make me turn against The Dark Monk...) :blink:

And if somebody should ever worry about the word "truth" in your vocabulary

- I bet you write it with at least 3 question marks! :cheers:

All I can say is that I tried to work with you but I simply can´t - yep sorry man -

no way this way you are towards me. :)

So I cling to an early song from Madonna in which she sings:

"...´til death does part us..." :pirate2:

HP :drunk:

I spent the better part of two hours going back over all the forums tracking all the different usernames linked to spongebobs signature and found an e-mail address for him. I e-mailed him and he responded by telling me that he isn't currently in a game of victory alluding to the fact that he was not spongebob.

there is no question in my mind that Mr. Paul Green is the one and only spongebob despite what he claims is true and what isn't. I also believe that there is a good chance that he isn't in this game.

He pulled this same crap I think back in game 75 where he kept changing what he said was his country and finally owned up to not even being in the game.

Bottom line is if he is denmark he has caused soo much confusion that his neighbors who originally had been willing to work with him now want nothing to do with him. While this is a game of strategy and diplomacy at some point a player must engender some type of reputation to be able to work with and gain the trust of your allies. Victory is not a game where you can stand alone and last the whole game.

Spongebob game after game destroys his credibility with all involved to the point of impersonating other players. If all spongebob is interested in is pursuing psychological warfare than perhaps he needs to look for another game because I for one am tired of reading his BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :):drunk:

The Sponge was indeed in Game 75 and did drop the position. IF his name is Paul Green. I know this for a fact. If the Sponge is not Paul Green, then he was not Denmark in Game 75. I am not in game 78, but have dealt with "The Sponge", aka Patriot X in 76 and he has always been annoying. He does it on purpose to piss you off and it looks like it is working again in this thread on those who have been willing to listen. I also believe that he is "Miraeng" and is playing Portugal in game 77 (A game that I am also a part of). They both use the same goading tactics in their posts.

Earthling

I spent the better part of two hours going back over all the forums tracking all the different usernames linked to spongebobs signature and found an e-mail address for him. I e-mailed him and he responded by telling me that he isn't currently in a game of victory alluding to the fact that he was not spongebob.

there is no question in my mind that Mr. Paul Green is the one and only spongebob despite what he claims is true and what isn't. I also believe that there is a good chance that he isn't in this game.

He pulled this same crap I think back in game 75 where he kept changing what he said was his country and finally owned up to not even being in the game.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Yes I am The Sponge, I am in 78, I am Denmark, I am also your worst nightmare.

It amazes me to this day why people get so wound up by the Sponge.

Heres a Potted history.... In 73 I was whupped and this left me traumatised. In 74 the Sponge was born and was whupped. The sponge upset everyone and decided that because people took it to heart and did not realise the difference between a character and a real person he went into hiding swearing never to speak again on the forums. 75 and Patriot X turns up and forms the Confederacy, an elite group of players whos secret identitys would fight as one. Ok i dropped but the Confederacy lives. 76 and Patriot X returns and is currently hounding the europeans from the safety of the USA. 77 The confederacy returns... Shhhhh!!!! 78 After consultations with the other confederacy members it is decided that Sponge Bob shall return from retirement. The confederacy is alive once more, you will not know who we are but our plans are the most diabolical ever devised. You may feel safe with your TA but his allegence first and foremost is to the confederacy.

Now is that a rant enough for you

Here I am getting ready to check the latest and who's name do I see down the list at Game 75 Begin's but spongie boy :) . He do like to vocabulate alot, don't he