Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Look world, I am the Ruler of Germany. I have been playing myself against myself just to confuse the world so that as Germany I am safe and Denmark is not. Its now at the stage where no one can do anything about it.

I have played the fool and fooled the players and there is nothing anyone can do about it. By the time you can re-act to my rouse some of you will be in alliances you dont want and wars you cant win.

Germany is the future all kneel before me and kiss my shiney boots :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look world, I am the Ruler of Germany. I have been playing myself against myself just to confuse the world so that as Germany I am safe and Denmark is not. Its now at the stage where no one can do anything about it.

I have played the fool and fooled the players and there is nothing anyone can do about it. By the time you can re-act to my rouse some of you will be in alliances you dont want and wars you cant win.

Germany is the future all kneel before me and kiss my shiney boots  :P

Are you Tunisia? If so we share a border at least for now. I am still in game 73 as Denmark and as far as I can tell Norway is unmolested (I am mowing thru Sweden) so who knocked you out?

-Andy Brogan aka Algeria 78

Sweden knocked me out very early in the game, it was my first return after many years and i had forgotten how to play.

As for 78 - I AM NOT TUNISIA - Honest ;):P:oops:

I bet its me, :P but then again i think it will be a case of lets see how many DW on Denmark all in one go, there must be a record for that one somewhere....

RUSS???? Any ideas??

And what wars would that be, ive not had any reports back from my Generals.... ;) could it be my Generals can no longer report back? Have those Germans over run my nation already :)

Im not crazy I just realised I have more friends than I thought. Anyway DW if you like, join the cue, get in line, the only one getting a slapped face is gonna be you right on the Dark Side of your Moon. :unsure::taz:

Look you were the one who brokered a peace between me and Germany and now its all gone pear shaped ;)

I offered the TA to Germany and he then ingores me. He has become yet another puppet of the Monk with no spine and no willingness to speak for himself.

So if you were in my shoes what would you do, yep you guessed it, withdraw the TA as soon as possible and DW on Denmark.... ooops :) I mean Germany.

Its war now, there is no stopping it.... Once i have captured Berlin you can cry in your soup coz im coming south and your next on the menu.... THE MAIN COURSE :taz:

France has declared war on Switzerland

Sweden has declared war on Norway

Algeria has declared war on Tunisia

Czechoslovakia has declared war on Hungary

Bulgaria has declared war on Italy

Bulgaria has declared war on France

Greece has declared war on France

Can't we all just get along until the sponge is wrung? ;)

Dear Sponge, Leader of my poor Danish Neighbours,

as I can see you tried to declare war against the trustworthy German citizens.

This means you betrayed us and above all disguise and false-speaking of you now

you also wanted to stab a knife in our back.

We will remember this!

I´d say: Negotiations have come to an end.

:)

PS: Brogan - count one more in for me:

Germany DW on Denmark :drunk: