Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

HA HA HA... if i was half as cleaver as you i would upload a picture of you but im but a simple sponge.

You have made me cry now :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

O my god, Austria has to be liberated!

LOL

You guys made my day :blink:

Mourngrym

ENEMY, yes I am an enemy. to much knowledge for you is bad for me.

Speaking of talking (not knowledge) BOB does run on a bit--don't he.

Sorry young lady---------------------------BAD choice for TA!

You hit it on the head there Ghazi, St Michale is nothing but a coward at least I have the guts to come clean about who i am even if i am villified by most of the world. St Michale is a chicken upstaged by a Sponge. I pitty the people who have you as an ally. If i was them I would force you to reveal yourself or do it for you, the war of words is going against you.

An open message to all the Scandinavians - As you know i have asked for alliances with you so i can persue my ambitions in Europe, contact me, we have much to discuss.

You hit it on the head there Ghazi, St Michale is nothing but a coward at least I have the guts to come clean about who i am even if i am villified by most of the world. St Michale is a chicken upstaged by a Sponge. I pitty the people who have you as an ally. If i was them I would force you to reveal yourself or do it for you, the war of words is going against you.

Well if he is proclaiming to be my enemy then there is only two possibilities of who he can be: Southern Russia or Turkey. I'm not real worried about it to tell you the truth. If he's afraid to even say who he is I have no doubt he won't beat me. :D

99% of the world is my enemy so I also have no worries or fear. I will prepare for all eventualities and fingers crossed i will survive.

I now proclame St Michael renamed to St Chicken and all should refer to him as such from now on..... and so say all of us :D

You are probably not scared actually because we dont know who you are but you will be found out one day and with gods help and the will of the mermaids your gonna end up in Davy Jones Locker. :pirate2: