Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 78...

Meatball

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

You may be surprised monk.... it seems as many hate you as hate me, I wonder if your German ally knows what your realy like, he is young and impresionable so I can make excusses for him as he will be the loser in all this but your Czech ally is far from a greenhorn.

Whats the plan, eh? help Germany fight a few battles with long distance air strikes and when Germany is weakend carve it up amongst yourselves?

If i was you HPW i would not trust a word the Austrian says, get a TA out of him if you can then he may help you out but not by much, he will make the excuse your battles are too far away.

I know you have no reason to believe me but start to use your brain, it may just save you.

Remember my offer still stands, neither Poland or Denmark want war with you but the decision is yours. Offer the TA and it will be accepted. You have until tech 3.

Either way, Good luck :angry2:

Has anyone in this game had any contact whatsoever from C. Russia, Southern Russia, Turkey, or Trans-Jordan?????

I am beginning to believe they are a group.............

On an unrelated note.....Go Germany...........too bad about Owen, England should still beat Ecuador though.

Yes there are some big block alliances, the main one is Persia, S Russia, Turkey, Trans Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia - No idea who they will want for supper :cheers:

Anyway the time for talking is almost over, now its time for Action

Yes there are some big block alliances, the main one is Persia, S Russia, Turkey, Trans Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia - No idea who they will want for supper

I'm curious how you came up with that theory. :cheers: Your way off base here, you'de be better off guessing what country your playing at this point.

I have played many many games under different names, but i must admit recently i have had very limited success.

At least im honest enough to admit my defeats, some of you dont even do that. I always tip my hat to a superior commander, in this game however that remains to be seen.

Now bow down to your commander in chief and lick my shoes. :D

Well Squarebob, I have been in 8 games and only have 2 RIP's, the last thing I will do is kiss or lick thy feet. When I target you I will destroy thy feet. :D

And who would you be playing then? or have you forgotten how to spell your own name

Yes he continually has alot to say without revealing his identity. You would think if he finished 6 out of 8 games he played in he wouldn't be afraid to tell us who he is. :D

Last call for contact from my bordering countries. Silence identifies you as the enemy.................... :blink:

Dear Brother and Sisters!

I am sad to tell you, that the sponge was killed this morning by Danish terror troopers.......

Here is a last photograph of him with the impact hole of the bullet between his eyes.

ksponge.jpg

We are extremly sad for Sandy that she loose her TA so soon.

The Monk