Rolling Thunder Forums

Greetings Kom-Ka Federation (2165) 'Sun Touching Three Worlds With

Flagritz

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever stop to wonder why your allies are not assisting you ? Maybe they were privy to your preparations on the attack on the Komka with three positions , and knew you had no intention of a peaceful border with the Komka in the first place....your subsequent attack has brought you to the position you are now in , nothing else . The fact that I am at odds with you has only one person to blame...yourself . Sadly , you do not listen to what your alliance partners might have suggested you to do , to tone down your rhetoric . Scott , I am positive , had said he would talk with you . Scott is true to his word , and I am positive he did . If I had you in an alliance with me , I would not help you . You are a loose cannon , thinking of only yourself , but not the good of the group .

Scott spoke with me, asked me to play nice with the big bullies, I said No :}

In real life you compromise to get by, but this is a game, why should I cower before you, when you do wrong I will point it out.

The Kom Ka was a series of events that just played out, we met, we couldnt (he wouldnt) establish a dialogue, we skirmished, I launched an attack and shock of shocks it actually worked.

Even now I cant explain it, both our positions were 2 years old thats over 50 turns processed.

Even with no resources you can produce 10 divisions a turn no problem ... I attacked the KOm Ka with 70 divisions, he only had 25! He could have built over 500 in that time, even in the 16 turns between me finding his homeworld and me attacking he could have built some troops.... No one was more surprised when he fell then me, he never contacted me he never said anything.....

I really wished the Kom ka had just talked normally like he did with everyone else!

That is easy to explain:

You build divisions with one empire and spaceships with another, he had to choose what to build. And he chose to build ships (you would wonder to see what is still flying around there :) ).

He had only one empire !

And that attitude is what pissed me off about you in the first place! He had only one empire and had to choose what to do. Maybe his choice was not good in hindsight, but what ou posted after that what he all failed to do, because he was a bad player etc. pp. was too far off.

If you are a bad researched (which the KomKa are) you simply cannot research all the stuff you said he should have build.

And if you do not get that into your brain, than all hope on you is lost. You are such a smart player (claiming to know what the KomKa should have done) but I have not seen any defensive system against my weapons. And you had way more time to research and you are a way better researcher (as one cannot be as bad as the KomKa are :) ).

So read your nice words after the conquest of the KomKa and apply them to yourself and the Flagritz. Then think about it, if they are nice.

So , against the wishes of probably the most level-headed person in your alliance , you did not agree with what you were being told . You really only have yourself to blame......

Being level-headed just means you are prepared to compromise. What are my choices, let my empires go down quietly so my allies are okay or fight with every breath to show the kind of players you really are, I chose to fight.

Did you stop your fleets while discussion was ongoning, yes or no?

nope, I sent them in other directions, however where I thought he was and where he ended up being were two different places, something which would have been easily cleared up if he had talked to me! :)

See, that is why one *stops* when you negotiate. Ask your allies how my scouts behaved as I ran into them.

Yes, stopping and withdrawing to an agreed system when done.

And how far from the KomKa HW was "your" space? It hink it was 2 or 3 jumps, lol!

No wonder the KomKa had trouble with agreeing to such a border system.

Well, what happened with the KomKa is done. And what happens to the Flagritz empires will have be done :)

So , against the wishes of probably the most level-headed person in your alliance , you did not agree with what you were being told . You really only have yourself to blame......

Being level-headed just means you are prepared to compromise. What are my choices, let my empires go down quietly so my allies are okay or fight with every breath to show the kind of players you really are, I chose to fight.

Well you see, we are players true to our word and we stand by our allies.

That is easy to explain:

You build divisions with one empire and spaceships with another, he had to choose what to build. And he chose to build ships (you would wonder to see what is still flying around there :) ).

So instead of building defences for his homeworld he built offensive ships to attack me, but I must have attacked him before his plan came to light..... hmm.... I feel a little better about attacking him, thanks for that! :}

I have never said he was a bad player! But as you say he did not make good choices, but then I pointed out all the bad choices I made. When I posted I wrote

"Now that the war is over their is no reason not to share some of the experiences Ive learnt from this (my first and hopefully last) war. Ive included at the bottom the 5 main battle reports for you to look at. There are lots of lessons to be learnt for both attackers and defenders."

This was not meant as an attack on the player but for a game which is badly documented and people were asking for more info to be posted thats what i did. Clearly if he had made all the right choices he would still have his empire, but then I have made so many bad choices in this game the whole point of these forums is for us to all learn from it?

I am baffled how you see what I posted as an attack on the Kom Ka player to make him out as a bad player.....

nope, I sent them in other directions, however where I thought he was and where he ended up being were two different places, something which would have been easily cleared up if he had talked to me! :)

See, that is why one *stops* when you negotiate. Ask your allies how my scouts behaved as I ran into them.

And how far from the KomKa HW was "your" space? It hink it was 2 or 3 jumps, lol!

Well, what happened with the KomKa is done. And what happens to the Flagritz empires will have be done :)

Key part of negotiating is lets see..... TALKING... Sure I would have stopped had he talked to me. I would have withdrawn to an agreed system had he talked to me.

Had I known that I was that close I would have redefined my space had he talked to me.

But hey I cant stop you believing your whiter then thou twittering, but hopefully other players will see what kind of player you are...

Key part of negotiating is lets see..... TALKING... Sure I would have stopped had he talked to me. I would have withdrawn to an agreed system had he talked to me.

Had I known that I was that close I would have redefined my space had he talked to me.

But hey I cant stop you believing your whiter then thou twittering, but hopefully other players will see what kind of player you are...

Well all my allies seem fine with me. Which your allies seem not.

See the difference?

See the difference?

Yeah I see the difference, you alliance is not under attack by a big bully with a personal vendetta against one of your ranks where as my alliance is.

None of my allies want to get dragged into a war and lose there positions which they have worked so hard to build to an older empire run by a much more experienced player because of there personal whims and why should they?

My allies were fine with me before you. we mapped out the universe, shared info, traded items etc. Only when you showed up did they understandably try to distance themselves as its clear that when you decide to attack someone, mercy, logic and the truth seem to get lost.

If Locklyn turned around and decided to attack you I wonder howe long your allies would stick around...

See the difference?

Yeah I see the difference, you alliance is not under attack by a big bully with a personal vendetta against one of your ranks where as my alliance is.

None of my allies want to get dragged into a war and lose there positions which they have worked so hard to build to an older empire run by a much more experienced player because of there personal whims and why should they?

My allies were fine with me before you. we mapped out the universe, shared info, traded items etc. Only when you showed up did they understandably try to distance themselves as its clear that when you decide to attack someone, mercy, logic and the truth seem to get lost.

If Locklyn turned around and decided to attack you I wonder howe long your allies would stick around...

For the record I am one of Flagritz's allies and I am totally with him. I know I am not going to stop the players's feeding on new positions but at least I'll resist.

See the difference?

For the record I am one of Flagritz's allies and I am totally with him. I know I am not going to stop the players's feeding on new positions but at least I'll resist.

Your choice. Would you be so kind and list your empire numbers, so that I can set the PAP right?