Rolling Thunder Forums

Greetings Kom-Ka Federation (2165) 'Sun Touching Three Worlds With

Flagritz

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it has finally happened. Every thread will finally devolve to drinking if it lasts long enough.

:cheers:

and you think we are just sitting idly by....... :cheers::python:

<g> from past experience I wish every thread just started that way, continued that way and ended that way, it would be alot safer for all parties involved! :}

• 1 month later...

how ironic…. when I defeated the Kom Ka with my "multiple empires" and "superior technology" I posted the following:

"I want to thank you for being a worthy adversary and I wish you all the best for the future with whatever empire you run." And I was shot down for bragging…

You guys use your multiple older empires, vastly superior technology and hand me down empires and chose to ridicule me…. I wonder what that makes you....

I asked for mercy and you showed me none, you not surprisingly brushed my forces aside "like sheep being led to the slaughter"

So congrats to the warmonger Cestvel and his lap dog rfouasnon! I wish you all the best as you go around bullying and destroying all the new empires in my old region of space…

And yes I know, Kom Ka, Bla, Bla, Bla Bla, Bla Bla…. Im sure this is exactly the same as my war and all that S@%T you normally post.

Touched a raw nerve there , did we ? I posted and said I was not nice , and don't expect things to change ......

ummmm…. well yes? What did you expect when you took my homeworld and then started to ridicule me on the forum?

You really are just plain mean.

But then again you and your master Cestvel are like two peas in a pod, so I don't expect anything better from you guys.

So go ahead and gloat and bask in your great victory over me, go ahead…. don't let me spoil the moment for you….

Meeting Cestvel certainly appears to be a not so nice thing.

Well we met already and I had the impression meeting Gary was not a nice thing.

Too bad Mega took out your Flock so fast I could not go heads on with yourself.

Well we met already and I had the impression meeting Gary was not a nice thing.

Too bad Mega took out your Flock so fast I could not go heads on with yourself.

Yes, the flock were horrible, they told you all their fleet scouts were set to fight due to HW attack by two players, and not wanting enemies to get past them. Then two fleet scouts in an new area to both empires had a battle, and yours lost, causing you to go to war. Then MEG who actually had a border with the Flock attacks the HW. The Flock was REALLY mean to you. SORRY

Can't speak for anyone else, but I met one of Cestvel's ships in deep space and seem none the worse for the meeting.

Course my ship was bigger than his and nobody opened fire.