Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No; a common misconception spawned from the days of V75. However we have waited a long time to re-group and re-join a game and you know its going to be painful.

No; a common misconception spawned from the days of V75. However we have waited a long time to re-group and re-join a game and you know its going to be painful.

I'm sorry it will be so painful for you. Just let me know where the Confederacy is and I'll see if I can make your exit from this game as painless as possible. :blink::cheers:

Oh give it up with the Spongbob song, hes an annoying little tick and many have played this game without saying who they play.

The Confederacy is more than one and less than 40 so each will announce to the world our arrival. Within the next two rounds you will have figured it out for yourself.

Is it really that important that you know my nation now when before you did not even know I played and therfore did not care.

If it makes you feel better that nation you call home is not a target, promise.

Oh give it up with the Spongbob song, hes an annoying little tick and many have played this game without saying who they play.

The Confederacy is more than one and less than 40 so each will announce to the world our arrival. Within the next two rounds you will have figured it out for yourself.

Is it really that important that you know my nation now when before you did not even know I played and therfore did not care.

If it makes you feel better that nation you call home is not a target, promise.

Hey, Spongbob is easy to make fun of, after alll, he is a sponge.

I wasn't and am not worried about being a target. I just thought it was funny that a 'big' announcement was made that really didn't announce anything. Good luck with your Confederacy and watch out for the men in blue. :blink:

You will find out soon enough.

Anyone besides you, Austinian, Pharoah, and Rommel? or is it just you four?

Hey Pharoah only works about 20 minutes from me in real life!

Well, you guys have fun in the Mideast! :blink:

Guest Spongebob

Oi :blink: Who you calling a tick. Your just some prisoner who got brave and if I remember also got cruxified. Keep up the talk and your gonna find out again what it feels like to be nailed upon high.

Hey Curryass if you know where this greek tragedy lives then give it up, I need a new target.

The Confederacy?

More like the Three Stooges!!!

Ahhh...so the Confederacy must be the USA/Canada/Portugal bloc, run by Phillip, Paul and Sean Laurell. Do you think they're related? Well, the REAL CSA got its ass kicked in 1865. Will this be any different?