Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you concerned and waiting for the news in fevered anticipation...........I am not in Game 81.

I know what you are thinking......"How can this be? and it is the question on everyones mind. How can a guy who only signs up for odd numbered games not be playing in Game 81 is the question many of you have asked me.

Mostly because it has come to my attention that although I am player in odd numbered games that instead a fair number of people have started to percieve me as an Odd player. So to break that rumor I will be waiting for an even number game to start.

Iclea75,South77 and Unite79

For those of you concerned and waiting for the news in fevered anticipation...........I am not in Game 81.

I know what you are thinking......"How can this be? and it is the question on everyones mind. How can a guy who only signs up for odd numbered games not be playing in Game 81 is the question many of you have asked me.

Mostly because it has come to my attention that although I am player in odd numbered games that instead a fair number of people have started to percieve me as an Odd player. So to break that rumor I will be waiting for an even number game to start.

Portu75,Iclea75,South77 and Unite79

Dear Dammdringabell,

Playing two countries under one name is NOT allowed and also not possible, referring to VIC75.

Well personally I don't know you, don't care, and I assume you don't either as as all the others at this moment don't care, if you are playing or not in this game. Although you are only playing (and then again don't, very unstable you are in expressing yourself) in uneven numbered games I would EVEN have kicked you out if you would be in the way of my plans.

Greetings Rednas Maybe in VIC81 or not but EVEN the Ruler of jg bzwertweztrw in VIC79.

Must I also list all the games I have played or not??? But take a look at the HOF.

Guest Spongebob
Denmark checking in. Sorry SpongeBob. I got here first. :P

Oi DAD, you better take good care of my country or your gonna get a slap from me. As for my nation well as always Im not telling. On the few rare occasions I tell I get whupped earlier than T10. So until T12ish when i can defend myself better with weapons of mass destruction your gonna have to play with yourselves :cheers::robot:

The Austrian consulate is open for business.

The Austrian Take Away Shop is open for Invasion :pirate2:

Guest Spongebob
The Templar of Switzerland checking in. Open for negotiations.

Built any good clocks lately? I need one for this stick of dynamite with your name on it. Negotiate that

The Templar of Switzerland checking in. Open for negotiations.

Built any good clocks lately? I need one for this stick of dynamite with your name on it. Negotiate that

And there we are again, Spongieboobie making a lot of hot air bubbles. And I personally don't think you are Denmark. I propose to keep a low profile otherwise you are out of the game before T10 and that would be a shame because I want to score a lot of points on your forces, so you have to be a little bit bigger than T10.

But maybe we are neighbors. I am playing Nord-Ireland...no eh Prussia....also no....Belgium or the Netherlands...no well find out.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of hj nwuiz buiwertz